I do a lot of messaging... SMS & email.

Right now the big thing is with SMS - but the issue also applies to email and with any luck, a solution (if it exists) will pertain to both.

Anyway... the problem:

I send a lot of similar messages sms & email... sometimes they are identical messages sent over a few days - sometimes(often) to the same person.

On my old c-phone, I just started the message - who its to, the content, etc and saved as draft. To send later on, I just viewed draft messages, scrolled to the message I needed to send, and hit send.

On my 8130, I can create the drafts... & save them...
    However, they scroll 'down' in my list of messages..... and get lost as days go by of regular message 'traffic'. is there any way to view only the drafts I have saved? A quick shortcut key combo would be ideal.

Thanks!
    02-07-08 05:54 PM
    Do you save them and check for them in your saved messages folder or just in your messages folder. In your saved messages folder should only be the messages that specifically save. It leaves it in the messages folder and saves a copy in the other folder for later use.
    02-07-08 06:17 PM
    Please view this thread....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f79/sms...-folder-17556/

Just create a shortcut for drafts.
    02-07-08 06:44 PM
    I saw that thread on saving searches earlier... and tried it... it works quite well, but the only problem is once I send a message saved in 'drafts', its no longer a draft and disappears as 'sent'.

I guess I'll have to mark these messages I re-use as "saved" messages... I'll play around anyway.. that search function is pretty full featured... perhaps a combination of outgoing saved messages would work.
    02-08-08 11:15 AM
    You might look into template programs. xtemplate doesn't work with SMS yet, from what I understand, but others might.
    02-08-08 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD