Have an 8110 Pearl on T-mobile uk and have just upgraded to OS 4.5 from the t-mobile uk website.
    All appears to be working fine except that I cannot seem to get html to work on emails.
    I have resent service books after reading through threads on here, is there something else I need to do? settings on all email accounts are all checked to show as html .

Any help appreciated
    01-13-09 04:40 PM
    When I upgraded mine to 4.5 I had to delete my emails and redo everything so that HTML would work.
    01-13-09 05:42 PM
    Have an 8110 Pearl on T-mobile uk and have just upgraded to OS 4.5 from the t-mobile uk website.
    All appears to be working fine except that I cannot seem to get html to work on emails.
    I have resent service books after reading through threads on here, is there something else I need to do? settings on all email accounts are all checked to show as html .

Any help appreciated
    Steve I have the same issue on orange with my 8120. What have you tried so far, i don't understand what resending service books means??!!
    01-14-09 09:55 AM
    Resend service books and register your device. Options/advanced options/ host routing table/register. Also do a battery pull. By the way only new emails will be HTML not the older ones on your berry. Good luck.
    01-14-09 10:42 AM
    Resend service books and register your device. Options/advanced options/ host routing table/register. Also do a battery pull. By the way only new emails will be HTML not the older ones on your berry. Good luck.
    Thanks for that, have tried all of this but nothing has changed! Any further suggestions??
    01-15-09 09:30 AM
    Steve I have the same issue on orange with my 8120. What have you tried so far, i don't understand what resending service books means??!!
    Can't remember exactly what I did but html emails suddenly started appearing after a couple of soft resets. What OS are you using, only works on 4.5 I think
    01-24-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD