I'm having a strange issue with my phone after the official ATT update. My AIM doesn't load my buddy list at times. This morning it worked but yesterday and today it just signs me on and shows no one online. I tried a battery pull, I have full service, I reinstalled the application. I signed on and off 10 times, refreshed the buddy list. Nothing is seeming to work. Anyone have any clue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 04:40 PM
    it's not your phone alot of the time AIM goes down happens alot on my pearl also you just need to wait a while and the buddy list will come back
    01-07-09 05:02 PM
    it's not your phone alot of the time AIM goes down happens alot on my pearl also you just need to wait a while and the buddy list will come back
    did the same on my curve not just the pearl
    01-07-09 05:12 PM
    I've been having issues as well...i got sick of it so I talked to some people and they told me that the aim servers were having patches installed. These are the side effects. If you just sign on and let it sit for awhile i find that eventually it will load...
    01-07-09 08:28 PM
    I'm glad to know that it has nothing to do with the 4.5 update. Still sucks though. Oh well

Thank you all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 06:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD