Hello,

I am having a problem getting some of my addresses to show correctly on my 8130 Blackberry. Some of them list by their first name instead of by their last name.

I've reset listing by first name/last name in the options page plus done a battery reset. The name lists correctly in Microsoft Outlook on my laptop computer.

The problem seems to occur when I forget to list the name as last, first in the 'file as' section in Microsoft Outlook. Then when I go back to correct it, it stills lists as first, last name on my Blackberry despite listing as last,first name on my laptop.

I guess I could delete the 'bad' addresses and re-enter but I would like to know what is causing this problem.

Thanks,
    09-07-08 09:13 AM
    You might want to go to your sync options in DM and change device overides outlook. See if that works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 09:34 AM
    You might want to go to your sync options in DM and change device overides outlook. See if that works.

I did a one way resync of my laptop to 8130 which deleted all the address book on entries on my 8130 and then re-added all the entries from Outlook. However, I still have the same problem of some entries being listed by their first name instead of the last name.

What should I do next?
    09-07-08 06:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD