I was wondering if there is a way to add a number or email address to a contact already in your address book without having to type it in. For example, is someone calls me or sends me an email I can select add to address book, but it always makes it a new entry. On my old phone, you could chose an existing contact and add the new number to their info.
    02-27-08 08:51 AM
    I have been wondering that myself.
    02-27-08 08:54 AM
    I was wondering if there is a way to add a number or email address to a contact already in your address book without having to type it in. For example, is someone calls me or sends me an email I can select add to address book, but it always makes it a new entry. On my old phone, you could chose an existing contact and add the new number to their info.
    While in Phone scroll to the number you want, click Menu, scroll down select copy, then open the address you want to add to then paste.
    02-27-08 08:56 AM
    While in Phone scroll to the number you want, click Menu, scroll down select copy, then open the address you want to add to then paste.
    I guess this will save a little typing, but it just seems like with all the things this phone can do, this feature would be included
    02-27-08 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD