ok, I've done the complete re-install of the OS on the phone atleast 6 times! 4.5v..I haven't yet reverted back to the older OS yet, haven't really though about doing that until just now to be honest. ... I've tried just about everything..cant get it to turn on and go past the Blackberry screen at start-up. It was left of for like 3 days over Xmas, my alarm was prolly going off forEVER cuz I left it at my place and didn't come back to get it for like 3 days after Xmas. Of course, the battery was dead ... ..so I charge it, try to turn it back on..NOPE, ... Im gonna quit working.. Hasn't worked since!

Anyone that has ANY info on this would be much appreciated. But seriously, don't tell me to re-install the OS..I've done it, a LOT. unless its to revert back to the OLD OS.

Oh, and Im reinstalling the OS 4.5v right now as Im typing this, and right now its at the hour glass, about to load to the blackberry screen..and of course its just gonna sit there and not load past it.. im basically just charging the battery for the screen to stay stuck at blackberry, and drain itself till it dies again..

I hate bb's..
    Last edited by Reed McLay; 02-01-10 at 10:13 AM. Reason: content
    01-31-10 09:48 PM
    seriously...one whole day on Crackberry.com and there isn't a single reply? i thought this was the best site for bb issues? cmon' people..i need a resolustion for this!!
    02-01-10 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD