Hi everyone,

I'm having the same problem:
    - During Sync it goes through everything until it gets to the calendar. When it gets to 'Reading From Microsoft Outlook Calendar' it gets to entry 55 it says "Operation Terminated Unexpectedly"

Using a Pearl 8130 on Windows XP SP3 (carrier is Sprint)

Things I have tried (none of which have helped):
    - Upgraded to latest version of BB Desktop
    - Downgraded to BB Desktop 3.x
    - Uninstalled BB Desktop and went back to v4.3.0.15 which is what came with the device and has worked up until last week or so
    - Went into Outlook and deleted all attachments from calendar items
    - Went into Outlook and deleted the 55th item and those around it
    - Looked at the BB Sync log (there are no errors shown, it just runs through a list of what calendar items it looked at)
    - Completely cleared my device calendar
    - Reset Sync configuration
    - Renamed the Isync folder
    - Rebooted BB Device (hard reboot w/ battery removal)

- Did an Indian 'Fix-My-Blackberry' dance

HELP!!!!! I'm going nuts here!!!
    09-09-08 02:07 PM
    Try loading 4.2.2 desktop manager. Uninstall current version and reload 4.2 with sp2. I've been in the same boat and upgraded to newest versions which always had the same outcome.
    10-16-08 07:59 AM
    I have literally tried every ver. of DM from 4.2.2 through the most current, and nothing works for me. Any other thoughts??
    10-16-08 04:52 PM
    I've tried everything listed so far. Mine gets to about 900 out of 1000 calendar items and quits. It just started happening on Monday. I've deleted the entire calender on by BB but that didn't help. I've removed all calendar attachments, deleted items, et.

The strange thing is that I can sync tasks and memos - just not the calendar which is why i have the bb to begin with.

There has got to be an answer somewhere...???
    10-23-08 06:46 PM
    i would try a device wipe upgrade to the newwest dm with the newwest os for ur device and start again...make sure u back up first if u need to
    10-23-08 08:35 PM
    i would try a device wipe upgrade to the newwest dm with the newwest os for ur device and start again...make sure u back up first if u need to
    what is a device wipe?
    10-24-08 01:56 PM
    Go to options security then hit the blackberry button and you will c device wipe that will get rid of all your settings and basically back to factory condition

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 03:23 PM
    I looked and there is nothing called device wipe.

I followed one suggestion to reinstall 4.2.2 - now I can't even get desktop manager to recognize that the bb is hooked up.

I'm going nuts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD