I have a Sprint 8130, and, just like everyone else, am always searching for more free memory. I have done all the memory optimization that I have found on this site, but I need more!

Is there any way to totally remove the apps that Sprint installs, i.e. Sprint TV, Sprint Music Store, Sprint Software Store, On Demand (aka Pocket Express), and Sprint Navigation (I actually use that one, but it would be nice to know how to remove it)?

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Mathiias; 04-18-09 at 01:20 PM. Reason: added apps to list
    04-18-09 01:09 PM
    You can delete the icon by deleting their respective service books. But they will come back. There is no way of permanently removing those.
    04-19-09 01:50 PM
    Thanks. Guess I'll just dump all the icons into a folder and Hide it.
    04-19-09 04:13 PM
    you should be able to remove some of those by going into the desktop manager and into application section, looks like the selection tabs when doing the update... select which ones you want to remove and there ya go. Thats what i did to get rid of some of the bell ones.
    04-19-09 06:29 PM
    Thanks, I've already done that in the DM, but all of the icons still appear.

I deleted the service books, and they're gone for now, but we'll see what happens.
    04-19-09 06:34 PM
    Thanks, I've already done that in the DM, but all of the icons still appear.

I deleted the service books, and they're gone for now, but we'll see what happens.
    ah ok maybe sprint likes to do over the air monitoring and places is right back on i know bell used to do that..
    04-19-09 06:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD