I've been using my pearl for almost a year, since I canceled data option with Bell Canada, ive experienced 1 problem, my cell goes in ''block'' mode: I dont have incoming calls its goes straight to my voicemail, no incoming txt msg and when I send txtmsg people get them like 2-3 days after ive sent them. When I make a call, I get all txtmsg that were sent before that I didnt receive, so I can have like 10txtmsg coming in at the same time because I called someone the cell ''unblock''

I called tech support at bell, they activated an option which made everything work fine for 5 days, then now, its back to like it was and I dont feel like getting data option back
    so has anyone else experienced that ?? would that be related too my provider ??

I need help
    thanks !
    Last edited by jolak; 11-28-08 at 08:18 PM.
    11-28-08 08:14 PM
    Being a VZW employee it sounds similar to provisioning issues with the network, can they open a trouble ticket(petition the network engineers for the root cause) for the issue?
    11-29-08 12:19 AM
    Being a VZW employee it sounds similar to provisioning issues with the network, can they open a trouble ticket(petition the network engineers for the root cause) for the issue?
    They did not but ive talked to another tech. and he asked something different, simply got in tools: network: data service: deactivate

and now its working fine, if it can help someone
    i'll give feedback if its back in ''block'' mode
    11-29-08 09:51 AM
    I own a BB 8130. I need to boock certain calls periodically, is there an app that can do this?
    06-09-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD