I have seen this thread a couple of times, but no answers. Hoping someone made some progress on this problem. I have a new 8130 with US Cellular as a carrier. Running v4.3.0.97 on the blackberry and syncing with Outlook 2007 via desktop manager. Main problem is that the sync process deletes all past appointments on phone as well as outlook. This is even though I have the phone set to keep appointments forever as well as the desktop manager. Spent 2 hours on tech support with US Cellular with no success. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    08-11-08 04:35 AM
    The way my BES is implemented, "Forever" is 13 months for non-recurring appointments. If you are not on a BES, you may have the same problem as another user, who discovered "Forever" was 30 days, but "6 months" was longer. You could try changing your setting to "6 months" and see what happens.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-08 06:54 AM
    I'll try changing it to 6 months and see what happens. It would be better than the 10 days I am getting now. Thanks, I'll let you know what happens.
    08-12-08 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD