I recently purchased the Pearl 8130 and up until recently it has worked great. But now it randomly resets my message log and call log. What should I do? Thanks in advance!
    09-30-08 05:05 PM
    that means it was running low on storage memory, it will start to delete your stuff....maybe get rid of some extra themes and stuff and this will stop happening
    09-30-08 05:13 PM
    You need to free up some memory. Do a search for memory optimization and you should find some threads that will help.
    09-30-08 05:14 PM
    You are out of memory. You need to better manage what little free memory you have on your device. Delete any no to little use apps you have. If you don't have a media card, get one for all your pics, vids, music. Delete any themes you don't use. And follow the guide below.

How to Increase BlackBerry's File free memory
    09-30-08 05:14 PM
    Thank you very much.
    09-30-08 05:20 PM
    It sounds like you are low on memory.

1) Make sure are closing your screens correctly - menu > close. Do not use the red button.

2) Clear your browser history. With your browser open go to menu > options > cache operatijons and clear your history.
    3) Do a battery pull.

4) There is also a memory optiminzation (sp). I will find the link and post it for you.

~ vndlewis

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 05:22 PM
    Never mind me finding the link. Sunkast gave it to you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 05:27 PM
    I was told on my 8120 to stay on the home screen and hold down the alt button ad type lg lg and once the log comes up go into the menu and select clear. This is what has worked best on mine so far and since I started doing that regularly it took care of the problem.

Also, I bought a memory card for mine and that seems to have helped a little bit.
    10-01-08 02:45 PM
    You should keep an eye on the memory (options>status) and do a battery pull when you get around 10+/-!!

(vndlewis, my apologies, I missed your #3 when I posted! You already covered the battery pull!)
    10-01-08 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD