I recently got a 8120 from T-Mobile. I had an 8100 for some time and I really like it.

I noticed some problems right away though. I am curious to see if anyone else has these experiences.

1. On phone calls not over UMA, sometimes the speaker volume is distorted as if it is too loud. I have to turn it way down to sound right. This is not using speakerphone mode.

2. I can't record videos with BB encrypted enabled on my media card. The app will not save the videos and handles it very ungracefully I might add. It usually ends up crashing my 8120. Very lame.

3. On the 4.3.0 OS, there is a concept of multiple calendars... one for each e-mail address. Although I have set my default calendar to one e-mail address, appointments are created randomly under different e-mail address I have associated to the phone and sometimes will stop showing up on the Today screen unless I reboot my BB. I wish you could disable this all together.
    05-20-08 04:27 PM
    as far as your first question goes, go into your sound options and make sure you audio boost is off. hope that helps. as for the other two questions, im not much help! sorry!
    05-20-08 04:36 PM
    try to do a wipe handheld. that might fix the problem but make sure you back up all your data
    05-20-08 04:39 PM
    try to do a wipe handheld. that might fix the problem but make sure you back up all your data
    I see you have the same phone. Are you saying you are able to record video with encryption turned on the media card? Thanks.
    05-20-08 07:28 PM
    Hey, im with verizon wireless and i was wondering if anyone knows if i can use the new Blackberry 8120 for verizon or what?

thanks for your help!
    05-22-08 12:08 AM
    I have the same problem with my 8120. I only have two emails. The calendar display was find before I added the second email. Somone please help!!
    05-11-09 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD