got off plane.... turned 8120 back on.... it started to come on but has been "looping" "starting, shuting off etc... without every coming back on 100%. What can I do? I have removed battery and tried again but it might be pooched? Any suggestions? Any way, I can back up the data with it not "turning on"?

Thanks for any help.
    10-23-08 08:45 PM
    It may be stuck in airplane mode... Thats what most phones do when they go into airplane mode they have a tendancy to be stingy when you want to take it out. And yes they do auto switch enviorentment because they are a smart phone they can auto switch despite being "off" I have noticed mine doesnt shut completly off anf goes into stand-by. Other wise go get your phone exchanged for a new one if you have insurance if that doesnt fix it.
    10-23-08 09:38 PM
    i had the same issue with my 8120 with one particular micro sd card....when i took it out, it was fine....and when i put another sd card in, it was still fine.
    try that.
    10-24-08 03:46 PM
    The device will have to be powered on for DM to recognize it, however, it could a couple reason your phone got stuck in a loop. Take out the media card and do a battery pull, see if that works...if so, check your file free before putting the media card back in (Options > Status) if it is around or below 12, then you have a memory issue. Check the link in my signature before re-entering the media card..
    10-24-08 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD