I have just recieved an 8110 on o2. However, the maps application is missing from the menu. The browser is also missing from the menu.

Both of these applications are installed and I can see this when i go to options -> advance options -> applications.

I can actually access the browser via the main menu by pressing the menu button, selecting switch applications and it is in that list. However, I cannot find a way of putting it in the main menu permanently. This is not the case for maps as I haven't been able to find a way of accessing this at all.

Thanks for any help
    05-01-08 05:23 PM
    check first that it is not hidden hit the menu button while on the desktop then click show all if its still not there you need to re send your service books from o2's bis site
    05-01-08 05:29 PM
    Selecting show all applications doesn't work.

I went into an o2 store today and they couldnt work it out either. Don't really think the guy knew what he was doing though. I asked him to get 1 of their demo one's and that didnt have it in the menu as well but did have it listed as an installed application.

Could it be that both my blackberry and their instore demo are faulty?
    05-01-08 05:35 PM
    no go to o2's website and look for a section called bb email options and you can resend your service books from there
    05-01-08 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD