I'm new to the board, and I apologize for the "newbish" question, but I am having a problem with my new BB 8130 and 3rd party applications. I have the most up-to-date version of my OS as I downloaded this right after I activated my phone. The problem I am having is whenever I try to open Opera Mini 4.1 (for Blackberry) and Google Maps, the BB Menu flashes on and off whenever I push it so I can't use either program. I don't know why this is the case and what I might be able to do to fix the problem (I'm a Verizon Customer for one). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

HT
    04-30-08 09:24 PM
    This happens to me on Opera Mini, but i just hit the Escape/back button and it continues on. But, it doesn't lock up for me.
    04-30-08 09:54 PM
    I don't know if I found the answer or it just started working, but today I received my 8 gig SD card I bought on ebay. After I put it in to make sure it worked, I accidentally click on Opera instead of my Browser and I noticed it was finally working. Maybe it has something to do with having an SD card which provides more memory for Opera Mini to work. Both apps work great now regardless so I'm happy.
    05-01-08 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD