On my Perl, 8100, with OS 4.2 the time zone keeps changing. I set it as US Central Time and several hours or a day later it reverts to Central America time. All of my events become an hour off and this has created many problems. I have done multiple baterry pulls. Any ideas what could be changing this setting every day?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 10:41 PM
    Is time source set to network?
    07-20-09 10:58 PM
    I've tried it on both network and Blackberry.

07-20-09 11:12 PM
    I just checked. It was sent to Network most recently, but I don't think that is it. Why would it T-Mobile's network do that anyway? I am always in the midwest of the USA.

07-20-09 11:20 PM
    did you try running the set up again (i think you can fix it in there)
    07-20-09 11:48 PM
    After a day or two on Blackberry (instead of Network), the time zone still switched to Central America Time again. I tried running the set up again yesterday, but I doubt that will make it stick.

Any other ideas out there? I'm ready to give up and upgrade to 4.5 from another provide. T-mobile still offers only 4.2 it appears. I don't think it'll help if it is an app conflict, but I am out of ideas.
    07-23-09 10:01 AM
    Same thing is happening to me. My time zone keeps changing to Hong Kong even though I had it set to Pacific Standard Time. This started to happen right after upgrading to Desktop Manager 5.
    08-03-09 05:37 PM
    I still have the problem and never upgraded DM. I still haven't upgraded to 4.5, but I need to do that.
    08-04-09 10:45 AM
    Read on another thread to try changing my laptop's time zone, which was in fact on central time. Hopefully that will fix it.
    08-06-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD