I recently upgraded my phone s OS to v4.5.0.55 on my Tmobile 8100. Now I got this steady red light that goes away when it feels like. I say this because it's on 99% of the time and i'll just notice it's off for a second or two.
    After going into pretty much any application, making a phone call, etc., it comes back on for a while. Does anyone know what could be wrong or if you can tell me what the fix is, that would be great.

I LOVE THIS PLACE BY THE WAY!! I'm about to get on the bandwagon and make a Crack Berry them for the 4.5os.

Please let me know what you guys know!!
    07-30-08 07:58 AM
    I recently upgraded my phone s OS to v4.5.0.55 on my Tmobile 8100. Now I got this steady red light that goes away when it feels like. I say this because it's on 99% of the time and i'll just notice it's off for a second or two.
    After going into pretty much any application, making a phone call, etc., it comes back on for a while. Does anyone know what could be wrong or if you can tell me what the fix is, that would be great.

I LOVE THIS PLACE BY THE WAY!! I'm about to get on the bandwagon and make a Crack Berry them for the 4.5os.

Please let me know what you guys know!!
    i got the same problem but it went away when i restarted it, so far hasnt turned on anymore, i also read that it goes away when you change the theme to the BB Dimension L

hope that fixes the problem
    07-31-08 12:19 AM
    I had that problem with 4.5 also, one day it just shut off.Who know's why. I didn't change anything but it was there for weeks!! Drove me nuts at first but I got used to it.
    07-31-08 12:42 AM
    Do you have color pearl installed from geek and proud? I found that when I deleted it my phone's LED worked just fine. Lost the color pearl but not missing any messages now that the indicator flashes.
    07-31-08 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD