I was using the latest version of Google Maps to view a www.movietickets.com webpage and as soon as the web browser said "Processing Script" at the bottom, the hourglass would constantly appear for about 2 seconds and then go away only to come right back. I tried closing the browser (not escaping to the mainpage), closing Google Maps, doing a complete power off but nothing seemed to fix the problem.

I did manage to fix it by going into the browser settings and disabling the "Support Embedded Media" and requiring a prompt for JavaScript, then removing the battery for a couple seconds.

I'm going to try upgrading the OS to the 4.5.0.55 today to see if that works, but this recent problem is causing me to avoid using my browser.

My current OS is 2.3.0.78 Multilingual and I'm using the standard Blackberry web browser. Thanks.
    07-27-08 01:40 PM
    I get that sometimes too with certain pages. Just figured it was a page it couldn't handle.
    07-29-08 01:20 PM
    Me too - there has to be an easier way because it happens on several websites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD