Haven - A place of refuge or rest; a sanctuary

Many a times when you aren't having a good day a sudden look at a beautiful wallpaper on your device is all it takes to take a breather and forget for a while about all your troubles. The newest theme out from The World Of Pootermobile gives you a wide open view of your wallpaper just for those not-so-good days. As a heavy Blackberry theme user myself the times I change my wallpaper everyday are varied, but I can tell you one thing, a very wallpaper friendly theme is important. With a very nice style making it look like if the wallpaper is being peeled revealing a weather slot and vertical status Haven is a breathe of fresh air for your BlackBerry. Grab Haven and find a refuge right on your device!

• Weather slot w/ vertical status (vertical status not on landscape homescreen, landscape homescreen didn't wanna play nice with the SVG)
    • Manage connections shortcut on signal meter
    • Wallpaper friendly with a peel back look
    • No carrier
    • Transitions throughout

Get Haven from the Crackberry store HERE
    ria__x likes this.
    08-03-11 08:05 PM
    when trying to buy from the CB store it doesn't seem to add it to the cart.. you should post on mobihand its available for Pearl too..
    08-03-11 10:59 PM
    when trying to buy from the CB store it doesn't seem to add it to the cart.. you should post on mobihand its available for Pearl too..
    I don't know why it's not letting people get it from the CB store. But if it's on the CB store it's definetly at Mobihand. It's pretty much the same thing. Here's the link to Mobihand Haven

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ria__x likes this.
    08-04-11 01:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD