I just got my 9100 today and I used to use the L theme on my 8130. Is there any theme like the L theme I can use?

I don't like the icons, and miss the L theme.
    06-01-10 04:03 PM
    I'm sure, within time, someone will make a theme that fits your description, just keep checking the theme section

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 10:39 PM
    The device hasn't been out long enough for themes to be created but I hope you can enjoy OS 5 and Your new 9100.
    Your very lucky, Us here in the States don't have the Pearl 3G yet.
    06-01-10 10:41 PM
    there are lots of themes that are for sale or for n/c, just take a look @ the 9700 forum. the reality is you might not need it as profiles are already a built-in icon on the upper left and you can get to music by hitting the key on the top of the unit. you can also set your side keys for apps launch.
    06-02-10 08:47 AM
    there are lots of themes that are for sale or for n/c, just take a look @ the 9700 forum. the reality is you might not need it as profiles are already a built-in icon on the upper left and you can get to music by hitting the key on the top of the unit. you can also set your side keys for apps launch.
    thanks! that's true, I never even thought about the fact that it's built in on the top. Still getting used to it. Might try and get different icons if I can though.
    06-02-10 11:52 AM
    The device hasn't been out long enough for themes to be created but I hope you can enjoy OS 5 and Your new 9100.
    Your very lucky, Us here in the States don't have the Pearl 3G yet.
    Really? Brutal, I would've thought it would be a simultaneous release for Canada and the States, I'm surprised no one has picked it up down there! But I am enjoying it very much Hope you guys get it soon
    06-02-10 11:53 AM
    Really? Brutal, I would've thought it would be a simultaneous release for Canada and the States, I'm surprised no one has picked it up down there! But I am enjoying it very much Hope you guys get it soon
    Yeah, everyone around us is announcing and selling this phone now.

But, not one... NOT ONE U.S. carrier has said a thing.

Not even a leaked image of an inventory listing from any of them.

Now, I'm getting a little peaved.
    06-02-10 01:54 PM
    Keep in mind 9700 themes are not going to work on your 9100, they are incompatible. And no one has the ability create themes for the 9100 as the tools do not yet exist.
    06-02-10 05:44 PM
    Keep in mind 9700 themes are not going to work on your 9100, they are incompatible. And no one has the ability create themes for the 9100 as the tools do not yet exist.
    I did not mean to imply that 9700 theme would work, just that there is lots of theme based content on that forum. really seems that rim is lagging on this, no theme builder update and rogers is shipping without a there, sort of odd.
    06-02-10 07:14 PM
    Yeah, everyone around us is announcing and selling this phone now.

But, not one... NOT ONE U.S. carrier has said a thing.

Not even a leaked image of an inventory listing from any of them.

Now, I'm getting a little peaved.
    Hrm....I wonder what's wrong with it.
    06-03-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD