Now released!

AppleBerry Theme Suite 2.0 - A true 5-star experience. - Two day sale! - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

I put a ton of work into this, and I'm sure you will be very happy with it. (=
    Last edited by hastings; 10-21-10 at 11:12 AM.
    07-15-10 08:01 PM
    It would be very nice to try on this theme, since there are not many themes for 9100 - 9105.

rvaldesr@aol.com
    07-25-10 11:46 PM
    Hi, I can be a tester for your theme. I'll PM my email to you.
    07-26-10 08:24 AM
    Hey all,

I know this device hasn't sold a whole lot yet, but I'm porting AppleBerry over to it right now. Problem is, it's a really high res screen and I want to make sure that all the fonts are just right.

This is where you come in, I need some beta testers. If you're interested, and you know your way around the device, post here with your email address. I'll select people at random to give it a whirl, and of course, you get a free copy when it's released.

Thanks!
    Happy to test if you still need people
    09-30-10 10:56 AM
    id be glad to give it a whirl.
    10-16-10 08:12 AM
    Still under testing?

Pls add me too...

Email : i.smartbuddy AT gmail dot com.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-10 03:16 AM
    Hey all,

I actually don't need testing as I released this a few months ago. I didn't get any response from testers so I ended up contacting a few myself.

You can buy AppleBerry Lite 2.0 for the Pearl 9100 series here: http://software.crackberry.com/product.asp?id=27220

Cheers,

Andrew
    10-21-10 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD