Currently, the app turns on fluidly but as you speak into the mic, the user I'm speaking to reports my voice sounding static like and not clear at all.

I can hear them perfectly fine though they can't hear me. I reported the issue on BlackBerry World reviews and sent an email to Zello tech support. Haven't seen any updates or a solution.

Seems like no one uses this app anymore... Also a cross platform app so all phones can use but the PASSPORT!!!! Frustrating... Works great on the BB Z10 for some reason for the Passport it has users I talk to have receiving issues of my voice coming out clearly.
    01-28-16 12:58 PM
    Am I the only user who cares for this app?
    06-01-16 01:21 PM
    Just installed it. It works fine.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 09:24 PM
    Am I the only user who cares for this app?
    I use it as well and it works perfectly on my Passport.
    06-01-16 10:25 PM
    Hi OP. I use it everyday. It works great on all my bb10 devices. Did you try 'Echo' to see how you really sound? This might give you an idea if it is your mic or something. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-16 07:14 AM
    Hi all...for some reason it doesnt work well with my passport. I have been working with Zello developer but cannot find a solution. Can you tell me what version you installed? If you have the apk link please send me that too and I will re-install and check it out. Big Zello fan but no so much for my Passport. Where did you download your Zello from? BlackBerry World?

Thank you for commenting

I tried the Zello app for 3 different Passports. My original and then 2 refirbs after turning in my first device for having double typing issues. Each device did not work with Zello app.
    07-13-16 07:02 PM