Supertube has gone too buggy,
    Your tube from bbworld seems to be the best option for passports.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-19 07:07 AM
    Youtube mini

Posted via CB10
    02-23-19 05:18 PM
    Supertube has gone too buggy,
    Your tube from bbworld seems to be the best option for passports.

Posted via CB10
    StereoTube is also a decent option if you have it. The only downside is it can't be minimized while playing.
    02-27-19 08:30 PM
    StereoTube is also a decent option if you have it. The only downside is it can't be minimized while playing.
    What's Stereo tube?
    02-28-19 03:23 AM
    What's Stereo tube?
    StereoTube's an excellent (unfortunately paid) native YouTube app that allows you to combine YouTube videos and local media in playlists, as well as having normal YouTube features such as suggested music, related videos, etc. I mentioned "if you have it" because it sadly can't be downloaded anymore as it's paid, but I'm checking into a number of options on that.
    02-28-19 02:24 PM
    I just use the BB10 browser. I've been testing it next to my Windows 10 and Android phones and I have zero issues.
    In general I prefer the browser over the app (even on Android) and sorry, but the BB10 browser is the smoothest, best experience of the 3 platforms I have.

Although I guess I should note I prefer to watch semi-anonymously. I do not log in and use any of the features available when you do so.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-01-19 09:22 PM
    YourTube is from Nemory's Studio right?

Posted via CB10
    03-01-19 10:15 PM
    YourTube is from Nemory's Studio right?

Posted via CB10
    I'll be darned, it is Ginowine.....I must be losing my touch; I usually have issued my disclaimer about Nemory's apps by this point. For anyone who doesn't already know:

STAY AWAY FROM ALL NEMORY STUDIOS APPS! THE DEV IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF WHO CHARGES MULTIPLE TIMES FOR FULL-SCREEN ANDROID APPS HE HAS NOT DEVELOPED HIMSELF! DO NOT USE ANY OF HIS APPS, EITHER FROM BLACKBERRY WORLD OR THE BLACKBERRY DROID STORE!

As for alternatives for those who do not like SuperTube or the BB10 browser and do not have StereoTube, I'd suggest DownTube or Cache Tube. Both allow you to watch videos directly even though they are aimed at preloading/saving YouTube videos offline for later viewing.
    03-01-19 10:32 PM
    Could also try NewPipe from F-Droid if all you need is a lightweight front-end for YouTube. There is also a fairly new more feature-rich app on F-Droid called SkyTube (have not tried it).
    03-01-19 10:36 PM
    I'll be darned, it is Ginowine.....I must be losing my touch; I usually have issued my disclaimer about Nemory's apps by this point. For anyone who doesn't already know:

STAY AWAY FROM ALL NEMORY STUDIOS APPS! THE DEV IS A FRAUD AND A THIEF WHO CHARGES MULTIPLE TIMES FOR FULL-SCREEN ANDROID APPS HE HAS NOT DEVELOPED HIMSELF! DO NOT USE ANY OF HIS APPS, EITHER FROM BLACKBERRY WORLD OR THE BLACKBERRY DROID STORE!

As for alternatives for those who do not like SuperTube or the BB10 browser and do not have StereoTube, I'd suggest DownTube or Cache Tube. Both allow you to watch videos directly even though they are aimed at preloading/saving YouTube videos offline for later viewing.
    You are right, but this your tube app, is the only app I have from nemory. It works good on passport.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-19 12:17 AM
    I'm installed youtube, it's not working
    03-02-19 11:33 AM
    You are right, but this your tube app, is the only app I have from nemory. It works good on passport.

Posted via CB10
    I agree, it works fine, it's a decent wrapper of the website. I also find Supertube to work as good as before, as well as Youtube via stock browser.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-19 11:53 AM
    I agree, it works fine, it's a decent wrapper of the website. I also find Supertube to work as good as before, as well as Youtube via stock browser.

Posted via CB10
    You can access lot of things through browser, but supertube was good before, it's giving errors and bugs, so I found your tube, which I fell is better. At the end.....its the users choice!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-19 11:56 AM
    You can access lot of things through browser, but supertube was good before, it's giving errors and bugs, so I found your tube, which I fell is better. At the end.....its the users choice!!!

Posted via CB10
    No doubt it's the users choice. I just report that Supertube works without errors for me, as does yourtube and browser.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-19 12:00 PM

Posted via CB10
    Again, Youtube Mini if you want a good wrapper and a non-Nemory option. Mentioned earlier in the thread already.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-19 12:05 PM
    You are right, repeating is good way of learning 😸!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-19 12:07 PM
    Some old versions of Youtube vanced (e.g. White/Black 13.12.60) work fine on Passport.
    https://youtubevanced.com/non-root
    elfabio80 and v2adut like this.
    03-04-19 04:49 PM
    How can I login with my account in YouTube vanced ?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-19 05:25 PM
    What's the most recent vanced version that works?

Posted via CB10
    03-23-19 03:54 AM
    CacheTube is your answer.
    04-02-19 03:57 AM