My top line of keyboard is not leveled properly. The line of 'qwertyuiop', so when I browse the web using keyboard swipe my thumb always stuck at I because it is not smooth. Anybody bothered by this problem?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 10:37 AM
    Can you explain the issue a little better?

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT on T-MO
    11-22-14 10:43 AM
    Is it the top row of the keyboard or the bottom edge of the screen that's causing your finger to "get stuck"?

Posted via CB10
    11-22-14 10:45 AM
    Hi,
    Sorry, don't have this issue. Looks level, bang on.
    11-22-14 03:14 PM
    don't see that on mine either tbh. must be pretty bad if your finger gets 'stuck' if I'm visualising what your saying correctly. Id take it back to the shop you got it in if it was me i think
    11-22-14 06:15 PM
    I just scrutinized mine and it's level. I'd probably return it if it's bad enough for your fingers to get stuck.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    11-22-14 06:20 PM
    Post a picture. If the passport is your only camera, use the front facing camera to take a picture using a mirror. I'd love to see what this looks like.

Posted via unlocked PASSPORT on T-MO
    11-23-14 10:48 AM
    My top line of keyboard is not leveled properly. The line of 'qwertyuiop', so when I browse the web using keyboard swipe my thumb always stuck at I because it is not smooth. Anybody bothered by this problem?

Posted via CB10
    I know what you're talking about. The device that I'm just in the process of returning to BlackBerry because of defective keys has that issue, except on that phone its side to side, not up and down. If I tried to move the precision cursor for example by swiping side to side my thumb would get stuck.

In the 7 devices I've used, only one had this problem. I haven't seen anyone else report it either besides yourself. Take it for what it's worth. Hopefully it's not a more common issue.

As for what to do with your device, if you can exchange it, go for it. I'd be quite annoyed if my fingers were getting stuck all the time on the keyboard.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 12:22 PM
    The sad thing is I cannot return the device because I ordered in the another country. BlackBerry passport is not yet release here in the Philippines anyway it is a little bug I can live with. It is a little bump in 'etyi' keys. I can notice when I have to look closely upside down my phone. But overall, its still good phone with very little bump when surfing on the web. I hope one day it wont peel off my keyboard. I can feel my device can last up to 4yrs same with my bold 9900 or longer because it is durable and the battery is awesome.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 06:39 PM
    My keyboard is not level with the screen. I can tell because the top silver fret on the right side sits about one millimeter above the screen whereas the left side of the same fret is flush with the screeb. I can also depress the right side of the keyboard by pressing on the 'p' key. Doing so also makes a click noise. In the process of returning my passport.

On a related note, certain keys also make a weird sound when I press them: p, delete, d, b and n.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-14 07:03 PM