06-05-16 01:25 PM
57 123
    Not happy. I bought my Passport in August 2015. At that time the battery can easily lasted over 1 day after a heavy usage which makes me very happy knowing it lasted much longer than my Iphone 5. Starting last month it can barely lasts for 12 hours. At one time I plugged the device out after it fully charged, then I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning the battery drained to 70% in 6 hours with only browser app running. Before this it only drops around 5%.

I have checked the App Manager for the app that caused the huge battery drain but all looked normal, mostly system and display contributing to the drainage. I also deleted all android apps just to be sure after reading suggestions in the forum, and reloaded my Passport with autoloader. Still the problem persists. Maybe I should consider buying a new battery.

Posted via CB10
    wiping your device will help.
    06-01-16 12:52 AM
    wiping your device will help.
    Did that too. But it takes too much time and I need to use it now (no backup phone). So I downloaded autoloader.

Anyway thanks for the suggestion.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-16 01:05 AM
    I'll tell you different;

Passport morning to night and still juice left
    With Priv I made lot of investments....yes lot
    One charger at home one in office and first time ever car charger and power bank is on the list

Posted via Priv (soon to be replaced with Passport SE)
    Thank you very much for telling this.
    If they just had a POWER CASE that will be great also. Had that before on my Android Devices.

Now I'm not so sure any more if I really want to change from my BlackBerry Passport SE to BlackBerry Priv.

So it's not a good Choice right?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    06-02-16 10:05 PM
    [WARN]Time for the bickering to stop. Those posts (and where they were quoted) have been deleted.

Discussor debate in a civil manner -- do not get personal![/WARN]
    06-04-16 08:14 AM
    I have a question
    there is any options where I can see the real time of the screen usage? Like on android ... when clicking display that info was there
    Here is my display info
    06-04-16 11:32 AM
    yes 22 hours it's amazing for me
    i'm use apk application only ( that killing the normal battery )
    but passport battery up to normal
    06-04-16 01:13 PM
    My passport which has two personal email accounts and a corporate account which receives hundreds of emails a day lasts two full days and one night without a single charge, on average. I can also go from Friday morning until Sunday night on a full charge. This is me using the phone like a madman. I listen to music for two hours a day at the gym. Use facebook. Browser. Take pictures. Watch youtube. My gf has an iPhone 5 and her battery is atrocious compared to mine. I know people with a six and they are better than the five, but still not as good as my phone. I know people with various androids and they are absolutely horrible with battery.

Posted via CB10 Passport
    06-05-16 01:25 PM
57 123