I'm very happy. Other Devices can't make me happier. Battery last easy one day with very heavy usage

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    BB_PP likes this.
    05-16-16 02:04 PM
    Maybe I am wrong, but I read and heard in many places that Priv battery doesn't last as long as Passport battery does. Doesn't that say that Android has a bigger battery consumption than BlackBerry 10?

Posted via CB10
    And still doesn't last as long even with Marshmallow.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-16 06:34 PM
    I could go a day and a half to two days without charging it. It's fantastic. My last phone was a Z10 which needed a charge every day so the Passport is a huge upgrade as far as battery life goes.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    05-17-16 07:04 PM
    Of course you Battery Life stays longer if you don't use to much Droid Apps :P

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 04:02 AM
    Nope, doing the same things on android on iOS cost way less battery life than on the passport, it's definitely time to kill BB10.
    Ever owned Passport?? Mine go 24 hours in single charge and its one and half year old

Posted via Priv
    05-20-16 04:53 AM
    With heavy Web browsing and bbm, 14 hours. If I do the same to the iPad mini 2, 10 hours. I think it is OK.

Posted via my beloved Passport solid black edition
    05-20-16 10:39 AM
    14 Hours? For sure your Using WiFi right?

Because if I use my BlackBerry Passport SE then I use it with 7 Hours Screen on time for work. Browsing, email and Messaging with 3G open all the time.

It will be interesting to know how long your SOT (Screen on Time is)

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 06:57 PM
    Ever owned Passport?? Mine go 24 hours in single charge and its one and half year old

Posted via Priv
    Any decent android phone nowadays could get 2 days with a battery like the passport, 3000+ just for a day use? That's pretty much a joke.

Also, the mini 2 is a three year old tablet.
    05-26-16 08:39 PM
    Any decent android phone nowadays could get 2 days with a battery like the passport, 3000+ just for a day use? That's pretty much a joke.

Also, the mini 2 is a three year old tablet.
    Android can compete with Passport after one and half year of Passport launch? Still doubt what you said!

Posted via Priv (soon to be replaced with Passport SE)
    elfabio80 likes this.
    05-27-16 08:38 AM
    Android can compete with Passport after one and half year of Passport launch? Still doubt what you said!

How many hours are you getting out of your BlackBerry Priv?
    So the people can see the diffrent from a BB10 and an Android Phone.

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    05-28-16 11:33 AM

Android was always battery hough so Iphone! Passport is way better in performance and battery life!

05-28-16 01:34 PM
    Very satisfied with battery

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 01:45 PM

Plenty of good phones from 2014 with 3000+ batteries can KILL the passport in battery life, I used a Passport SE,multiple android phones,and an iPhone 6(also 2014), the 6 can last 2 days average on 2000+ battery, android phones, with 3000+ can do the same, the passport, however, even with so little apps functioning, is average 1.5 days best, if I just turn off all data connections and launch battery saving, it could get through 2 days.

That's pathetic, and it's due to BlackBerry not improving their OS, plain and simple.
    05-28-16 10:20 PM
    Plenty of good phones from 2014 with 3000+ batteries can KILL the passport in battery life, I used a Passport SE,multiple android phones,and an iPhone 6(also 2014), the 6 can last 2 days average on 2000+ battery, android phones, with 3000+ can do the same, the passport, however, even with so little apps functioning, is average 1.5 days best, if I just turn off all data connections and launch battery saving, it could get through 2 days.

That's pathetic, and it's due to BlackBerry not improving their OS, plain and simple.
    you lost me at "iphone 6 can last 2 days average on 2000+ battery"

05-29-16 05:26 PM

I'll tell you different;

Passport morning to night and still juice left
    With Priv I made lot of investments....yes lot
    One charger at home one in office and first time ever car charger and power bank is on the list

05-29-16 05:29 PM

You never owned a Passport so you don't have clue what we are talking about...do you?

05-29-16 05:33 PM
    You never owned a Passport so you don't have clue what we are talking about...do you?

I am typing on a passport thank you.
    My question, have you ever owned a real decent phone like the iPhone 6 or other android powerhouses, if you haven't then stop bragging about BlackBerry's 'awesome' muscle, they aren't the only ones who make phones,and they definitely aren't the best either.
    05-29-16 08:21 PM
    I was getting 14-18 hours a day and I used mainly for emails and an hour of music, 30mins YouTube, 15mins of Facebook.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-29-16 08:55 PM
    Easily get a day with a few android apps installed BTW. Other than that, brilliant of a phone! Have yet to see other phones that could last as long as a Passport.

 P A S S P O R T 
    05-30-16 03:58 AM
    My s6 if I used as much as I did my passport I'd be charging it 2 times a day.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    05-30-16 07:45 AM
    Kinda neutral. Passport is better than galaxy note 4. IPhone6+ is better than passport imho. It work just find for me.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 03:53 AM
    Easily get a day with a few android apps installed BTW. Other than that, brilliant of a phone! Have yet to see other phones that could last as long as a Passport.

 P A S S P O R T 
    IPhone 6 can get two days with tons of apps loaded, give it a try sometime?
    05-31-16 04:24 AM
    IPhone 6 can get two days with tons of apps loaded, give it a try sometime?
    Actually an iphone 6 PLUS can get you two days (I don't think iphone 6 will!) with moderate usage. I use it as a second entertainment phone along with my passport. Been using that before I bought my Passport.

But still doesn't last as long as a passport

 P A S S P O R T 
    BB_PP likes this.
    05-31-16 08:26 PM
    Actually an iphone 6 PLUS can get you two days (I don't think iphone 6 will!) with moderate usage. I use it as a second entertainment phone along with my passport. Been using that before I bought my Passport.

But still doesn't last as long as a passport

 P A S S P O R T 
    The 6 can do it too, it's not that impressive compared to the latter ones, but it's doable.
    05-31-16 09:44 PM
    Not happy. I bought my Passport in August 2015. At that time the battery can easily lasted over 1 day after a heavy usage which makes me very happy knowing it lasted much longer than my Iphone 5. Starting last month it can barely lasts for 12 hours. At one time I plugged the device out after it fully charged, then I went to sleep. When I woke up in the morning the battery drained to 70% in 6 hours with only browser app running. Before this it only drops around 5%.

I have checked the App Manager for the app that caused the huge battery drain but all looked normal, mostly system and display contributing to the drainage. I also deleted all android apps just to be sure after reading suggestions in the forum, and reloaded my Passport with autoloader. Still the problem persists. Maybe I should consider buying a new battery.

Posted via CB10
    Polt likes this.
    06-01-16 12:49 AM
57 123