Suddenly I started receiving an audio notification for my Yahoo emails.
    I go to Notifications/Applications/Email Messages and don't see my Yahoo account there?...

Deleted and added the account two times already, reset the phone with volume buttons, nothing... I always had just the LED on for email notifications and as I receive most email traffic in my Yahoo this is quite annoying now...Thanks a lot for any tips!

And I know, need to quit Yahoo at some point, if only Outlook.com had the tabbed view...
    Yahoo mail notifications annoyance...-sketch_untitled_28.jpg

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 02:39 AM
    Go into your notifications specifically into that email account and turn them off - you would need to do this on each setting ie normal, vibrate etc - must be on somewhere. Do you have a 3rd party app for LED which possibly has sound as well like Hub++?
    02-11-15 07:45 AM
    Use Email++ to silent emails or some email account.
    Hubb++ is for notification.

]|I{------ ѕєηт яσм му  ραѕѕρσят. ------}I|[
    02-11-15 08:32 AM
    Go into your notifications specifically into that email account and turn them off - you would need to do this on each setting ie normal, vibrate etc - must be on somewhere. Do you have a 3rd party app for LED which possibly has sound as well like Hub++?
    That's the problem - I have 3 email accounts and only see 2 of them under the Notifications/Application settings. - Yahoo is just not listed there and I cannot adjust anything related to it...

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 01:57 PM
    That's the problem - I have 3 email accounts and only see 2 of them under the Notifications/Application settings. - Yahoo is just not listed there and I cannot adjust anything related to it...

Posted via CB10
    Whats your settings on that yahoo acct that doesn't show because it should show - if you have pop3 change it to imap
    02-11-15 02:04 PM
    Whats your settings on that yahoo acct that doesn't show because it should show - if you have pop3 change it to imap
    It's the auto settings which I haven't touched...

Yahoo mail notifications annoyance...-img_20150211_235958.png

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 04:01 PM
    Very strange - ain't got a clue now
    02-11-15 04:37 PM