Wow, I am VERY disappointed in the email handling on this passport! For a phone that has very little to offer the average consumer, and boasts about being THE phone for business professionals, why isn't there the ability to print emails, or save them to a file ON your phone?? (not talking saving them to the remote gmail folders..) That should be basic for a "business" phone??! Highly disappointed! :-/
    11-22-16 12:32 PM
    Yeah the email client isn't the best.
    11-22-16 01:00 PM
    As for saving emails: there's an app for that. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/49453887
    Several printing apps also. I use PrintHand.

Edit: I just checked the link and for some reason it does not work (for me). Strange. Anyhow, this is what I was referring to:

Attachment 412735
    Last edited by m1kr0; 11-22-16 at 01:19 PM.
    11-22-16 01:02 PM
    These features probably would've been implemented by now if Chen hadn't pulled the plug on BB10 development.

Posted via CB10 using my amazing  Passport (OG Red) <3
    11-22-16 04:50 PM
    ?? Email handling is incredible - what r u talking about.

Posted via Black Passport
    11-22-16 06:12 PM
    Wow, I am VERY disappointed in the email handling on this passport! For a phone that has very little to offer the average consumer, and boasts about being THE phone for business professionals, why isn't there the ability to print emails, or save them to a file ON your phone?? (not talking saving them to the remote gmail folders..) That should be basic for a "business" phone??! Highly disappointed! :-/
    Seriously, I haven't printed an email in 20 years. I actually thought you were being sarcastic. If there is information I need elsewhere, I use cut and paste.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 07:53 PM
    I share it to a brothers app to print on my brothers printer. What the problem is???

When I want to keep an email I file it or flag it. What the problem is????

Posted via CB10
    IndianTiwari likes this.
    11-22-16 08:06 PM
    To print an email, I forward it to my printer.
    Prints the email and all attachments.

To save, I file it.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 08:15 PM
    I just take screenshots

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 03:04 AM
    I just take screenshots

Posted via CB10
    To be honest Screen shots are a terrible solution.

Posted via CB10
    xtremeled likes this.
    11-23-16 05:24 AM
    Wow, you print emails! My passport didn't come with messenger pigeons either, so disappointing.
    dmlis and Gazza12 like this.
    11-23-16 08:36 AM
    They should have had a printer attached to Passport.

Posted via CB10
    dmlis likes this.
    11-23-16 10:18 AM
    In Sept 2014, the release date of Passport, did any phone have the ability to Bluetooth print or Save as 'file'?!
    For saving, Flagging an email instantly creates for you a nice Remember note.

Yeah, if BB supported BB10, I too think the print function would be there.
    11-23-16 12:25 PM
    Email on Passport is without any equivalent on any other device. Always proper formatting of the mail, wide display, no stupid indentation, same font (no mess with Times Roman Vs Arial) and complete flexibility how much of the emails end up in the hub, priority hub, etc.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-16 01:09 PM
    Email on Passport is without any equivalent on any other device. Always proper formatting of the mail, wide display, no stupid indentation, same font (no mess with Times Roman Vs Arial) and complete flexibility how much of the emails end up in the hub, priority hub, etc.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, I've never used another phone (or tablet) with such good email handling. My only 'email *****' re: OS 10 is that I no longer get 'open next email after delete'.

To put this in context - depending upon which client I am working for at any time (consultancy work) - I receive 150-500 emails a day.
    11-23-16 01:19 PM
    If you think this is bad, go try an iphone email client..
    So glad I don't need to deal with that pathetic excuse for a 'business device' any more.

As for printing, there are many webprinting solutions available and apps as well.
    As for saving, simply flag the email and then use a desktop to print to PDF. There may also be an app which could do it directly on your phone, like PrintHand.
    Gazza12 likes this.
    11-23-16 02:25 PM
    Blackberry hub for handling email is so far superior to any other client I actually can't change phones. Just my opinion. I've tried, I always go back to the passport.

Posted via CB 10 on Passport SE
    11-23-16 02:55 PM
    Agree that email function is far superior to others I have used. Having everything in one place is a time saver. I occasionally print attachments sent by email, and have used Print Hand for that, but I have recently begun using an HP printer which allows printing by email, so that is even easier.
    As for filing emails, I don't do it and have never tried it. Rather than moving the emails concerning "Jones" into the "Jones" file, I find it easier to search for the "Jones" emails from the Hub, and this also is fast, intuitive and efficient.
    11-23-16 03:23 PM
    The guys a troll! Enjoy your other device, whichever bad decision you make!

Posted via CB10
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    11-23-16 04:42 PM
    Printing...
    Once upon a time I used mobile printer powered by AA batteries and attached to my Sharp Organizer.... Ah, good old days, I could print all my memos on thermal paper roll and then put them into shredder, so cool. Why the Passport can't do that...Mr.Chen, you made it all wrong.
    11-23-16 04:52 PM
    If you think this is bad, go try an iphone email client..
    So glad I don't need to deal with that pathetic excuse for a 'business device' any more

As for printing, there are many webprinting solutions available and apps as well.
    As for saving, simply flag the email and then use a desktop to print to PDF. There may also be an app which could do it directly on your phone, like PrintHand.
    You do realize that you are the minority with this statement. The majority of businesses have abandoned BB. Sad considering they could have made it a winner if they hadn't fallen asleep at the wheel a decade ago.
    11-23-16 05:42 PM
    Did you do your homework first?
    The save option is there, File it, it will save a copy.
    As for printing, there are apps for that or newer printers will support email print. This is no different than other phones. Since this is a mobile device, I don't think there are many scenarios where the ability to print your email is that important. Think about it, you're on the go with your phone, but you lug around a printer or you want some hardcopy in your hand? Sure, maybe there's some situations, but I'd wager it is not common.
    Maybe you could argue printing a document, but an email??

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    andy957 likes this.
    11-23-16 06:58 PM
    I've always considered it to be the best email device. Nothing can match my Passport on this aspect, specially my Priv

Posted via PRIV
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    11-23-16 07:17 PM