Sent my SE in a couple weeks ago because the camera app won't open and they're asking if I would consider taking a new Priv or Dtek as a replacement. Apparently there's a shortage of Passport parts for repair. Anyone make that change, did you regret it? I personally want my SE back, the wife is wondering why I didn't jump at the chance at that moment.

Posted via CB10
    08-18-17 08:16 AM
    I went from a Classic, so different animal, but I have been very happy with the PRIV.

For me I would say the PRIV keyboard is only 85% as good as the Classic's, so expect a big adjustment from the Passport, although the extra row of keys is very good.

Android takes a bit of getting used to, but there are many more apps available, so that's a bonus.
    08-18-17 08:20 AM
    Sent my SE in a couple weeks ago because the camera app won't open and they're asking if I would consider taking a new Priv or Dtek as a replacement. Apparently there's a shortage of Passport parts for repair. Anyone make that change, did you regret it? I personally want my SE back, the wife is wondering why I didn't jump at the chance at that moment.

Posted via CB10
    I own all three PRIV and DTEK phones. I would take any of them over my Passport. It took over 30 days to get used to BlackBerry Android but worth it.
    08-18-17 08:24 AM