No, I am absolutely satisfied with BB10 - easy and fast OS. Clear, simple and flawless in my opinion.
    A friend of me needs a new phone - his first smartphone (this happens not very often in these days I imagine) and I recommended a Z30. Another friend of me followed the same advice coming from a 3gs and he says 'You want an easy OS? Take this!'

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 03:51 AM
    No!

Reason: HUB!

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 01:40 PM
    NO. I just switched from Priv to the Passport SE and I am thrilled. The OS is far better. The keyboard is not in the same universe BTW, even though your question is only about the OS. I had moved to Priv from Z30 in search of a keyboard mainly but the Priv made me also realize how superior the BlackBerry OS really is.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 02:58 PM
    Heck no! People have mentioned security, but that's only part. Blend and Link. That's the key reason I stick with BB10. I need to have a seamless flow of productivity. Android software would be useless for that.
    11-15-15 04:41 PM
    NO. I just switched from Priv to the Passport SE and I am thrilled. The OS is far better. The keyboard is not in the same universe BTW, even though your question is only about the OS. I had moved to Priv from Z30 in search of a keyboard mainly but the Priv made me also realize how superior the BlackBerry OS really is.

Posted via CB10
    barrack, is that you?? you know, if you would post this to twitter or something, you might just save the company!

Posted via CBX
    11-15-15 05:56 PM
    Maybe I would, after all, no system is safe, and it's better to stand naked and free than to be bound in a 'app-less' nutshell.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 06:50 PM
    YES, Only if it kept the Hub, File Management.

Posted via CB10
    11-15-15 07:49 PM
    Yes, yes yes . The SE feels like such a powerful phone, the only problem is that there are no apps for the blackberry to cater for the masses. The blackberry passport SE is such a total waste of hard Ware for the apps available, we are shamefully side loading apk''s becasue there are no apps in the blackberry world.
    Ohhh voice assistant is a total joke too.
    Blackberry should bring the Google core services in, optimise the android emulation and we could be half pleased.
    Personally I think android needs a productivity tool in the form of the passport, square screen not for playing games, but serious stuff.
    And one more thing, I see you guys screaming privacy and security on BB, wake up and smell the coffee, if it was so good at so called privacy and so called security every item on this earth will have a blackberry stamp on it, and yes they do have all your pics and msgs.

Android is the way to go on the passport, more apps and for James sake don't you just want GOOGLE NOW on your passport.
    Thanks for reading my truthfully rant.
    11-16-15 02:52 PM
    Yup

Posted via CB10
    feeldennis likes this.
    11-16-15 02:52 PM
    No! Why mess with the best system I've ever had!
    Huh..? NY Times app works just fine on my SE.

Passport SE: All the snooty prestige of a device with a precious metal in the name at less than half the price!
    11-16-15 04:44 PM
    No, android just doens�t cut it for me

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 05:24 PM
    barrack, is that you?? you know, if you would post this to twitter or something, you might just save the company!

Posted via CBX
    No he's busy pretending that global warming is more important than ISIS

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    11-16-15 05:29 PM
    Honestly, the only thing I flirt with when I think about the Priv is the app notifications. For example, I use the Vivint Sky app for my home security system. The functionality of the app is not bad. But the notifications are non existent. I wish I could get sports notifications related to scores on my passport. I have tried yahoo sports and Pushbullet. They are just not as quick as how the Score app used to be.

That would be the only reason why I would go to android.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-15 06:17 PM
    For certain things, I love the android ecosystem. I've used android devices for the last three years. However, with all the apps available to me. I still am met with sluggish performance and unexpected app closings.

My decision to go back to Blackberry was pretty simple. The Classic and the Passport have made me pretty darn happy Over the last several months. There are only a couple of things that are issues. However, they are easily remedied by the compliment of my tablet. Which I don't even need until I'm home.

Android on my Passport is a definite NO!

PS, I love blend very much.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by schlemer; 11-20-15 at 06:49 PM.
    11-20-15 06:22 PM
    No.
    11-20-15 06:23 PM
    No, I'll go to apple before I go back to android, passport until it dies!

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:54 PM
    I would in a blink of an eye.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-20-15 07:02 PM
    If you asked me this a week ago, I would have said yes. So, what changed? Well - I got a priv.

I got my priv on the 12th. I strugged to love it - in a way, I did love it at first sight - as the screen, hardware, slider action, was all pretty solid, new, and easy to love. But android just put obstacles in front of me every chance it got. I'm not completely new to android either - have had androids since the G1, droid 1, evo / evo 3d / shift, g2, one m7 and m8, etc etc, owned more android devices than I could count. I constantly was downloading apps to trigger sd card media_scanner reindexes, gallery replacements (stock google photos did *not* handle my 17-18k photos gracefully), installing lux autobrightness (just to get rid of that damn AT&T banner in the top left), etc, etc.

Despite the tempting sexy priv hardware, I took my microsd and sim card out of the priv today, boxed it up for return, and powered up my passport SE back again.

Felt like a breath of fresh air. i don't think I've liked any other phone more than an old sidekick 2 I had way back in the day - but I think I've found the new crown prince. love live the BB10-powered passport SE!
    11-20-15 07:11 PM
    NO!

 BlackBerry Passport SE on Rogers in Victoria BC Canada to CB 10
    11-20-15 07:49 PM
    Never! Why would I want to turn my tool into a toy?

8830<9650<9810<Playbook64<Q10<Passport
    David Tyler likes this.
    11-20-15 08:42 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 08:50 PM
    Nope, I wouldn't.
    I love bb10. The next goes ios. But android is not to my liking.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 10:38 PM
    One word......

NO!

The UI would be destroyed by doing that.
    11-20-15 10:58 PM
    In a word: definitely.
    11-21-15 01:05 AM
    I'd like to try it but would only do so if I could easily switch back, or even dual boot
    kertong likes this.
    11-21-15 02:21 AM
155 ... 34567