I'm still looking for a nice red one
    12-20-17 12:27 PM
    I have just ordered a second silver edition.
    May I ask where you ordered? It’s pretty expensive especially in the US.
    12-20-17 12:29 PM
    I am from Romania. We are lucky because now and then a silver appears at a reasonable price, cheaper than two years ago. Anyway there was only one at the shop and I was quick enough to grab it.
    krazyatom, Qorax and andy957 like this.
    12-20-17 11:36 PM
    I'm from Hong Kong, one of the few places in the world where people change their mobile devices like clothing. I see a lot of phones, from iPhone to all kinds of android derivatives. But none worked as much like PP in the sense that it's really a mini computer on hand, apart from its distinctive look. However, as time goes by, it's uniqueness needs to be complemented by other systems, therefore in my case, the PP is my email, filing and reference machine. I also carry an iPhone for other social media and communication stuff.

Sadly, this is not a common case in Hong Kong, as I don't think I see anyone using the PP over here AT ALL. Feels like a dying breed!

Posted via CB10
    zenojones likes this.
    12-21-17 08:42 PM
    I'm from Hong Kong, one of the few places in the world where people change their mobile devices like clothing. I see a lot of phones, from iPhone to all kinds of android derivatives. But none worked as much like PP in the sense that it's really a mini computer on hand, apart from its distinctive look. However, as time goes by, it's uniqueness needs to be complemented by other systems, therefore in my case, the PP is my email, filing and reference machine. I also carry an iPhone for other social media and communication stuff.

Sadly, this is not a common case in Hong Kong, as I don't think I see anyone using the PP over here AT ALL. Feels like a dying breed!

Posted via CB10
    Technically, it's a dying breed already....
    12-22-17 01:34 AM
    If they launched the passport with android, yes, immediately.

I run a keyone, closest I am going to get.
    12-22-17 05:56 PM
    No! Even the most basic apps are disappearing

Posted via CB10
    12-23-17 07:09 PM
    Pc in the pocket.. yes I would buy one if I didn't already have it.

Posted via CB10
    12-24-17 10:56 PM
    No! Even the most basic apps are disappearing

Posted via CB10
    The most basic apps are baked in to the operating system. Can't loose those.
    Qorax likes this.
    12-25-17 01:34 AM
    Just got one, and my first BB to boot, I dont really care that much about the apps,i only use a couple actually and I have my droid for my social/media consumption.

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    12-25-17 03:18 AM
    Just got one a month ago.
    Passport SE for work and Iphone SE for social media

Posted via CB10
    Qorax likes this.
    12-25-17 04:37 AM
    I'm spending a lot of time on my PCs, so I don't actually use so much apps on my phone. Therefore, I'd buy a Passport right now, if I didn't already have one.

On the other hand, if I had to use my mobile phone more frequently, I'd buy a KEYone.
    12-25-17 06:45 AM
    No! My bank apps don't even work anymore. Some of the most basic apps no support!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-17 08:27 AM
    I'm actually about to buy one now..lol. Outside of email, I'm not one to live my life on my phone, so my basics differ from everyone elses. I just want an OK browser, Skype, Cisco Jabber, and a RSS reader. *shrugs* I'm still going to keep my Idol 4S but going to use the Passport as a backup. (bought a cheap mint Classic too..lol)
    12-26-17 09:50 AM
    I'm actually about to buy one now..lol. Outside of email, I'm not one to live my life on my phone, so my basics differ from everyone elses. I just want an OK browser, Skype, Cisco Jabber, and a RSS reader. *shrugs* I'm still going to keep my Idol 4S but going to use the Passport as a backup. (bought a cheap mint Classic too..lol)
    Skype doesn't work too well on BB10, the latest versions require at least Android 6.0 (BB10 only supports as high as 4.3) and the last version to work on BB10 is a bit hit or miss (even on full Android, there are a few threads on the Skype forums about it).
    12-26-17 10:30 AM
    A previous post mentioned charging bluetooth earbuds with the Passport - am I correct that it's done with an OTG cable? The headphone jack just died on my OG so time to get bluetooth buds.
    12-26-17 01:37 PM
    Skype doesn't work too well on BB10, the latest versions require at least Android 6.0 (BB10 only supports as high as 4.3) and the last version to work on BB10 is a bit hit or miss (even on full Android, there are a few threads on the Skype forums about it).
    Really? The version of Skype that I pulled from the Yalp Store is working flawlessly but this is on my test Z10. The Passport and Classic should be here next week, so I will test with them.
    12-26-17 01:40 PM
    I would, if I didn't already own one. I am LOVING double carrying BB10 and Android. I run BB10 clean and pure with an almost exclusive focus on communications, and I ha e the KEYone In my bag for the Android apps I need occasionally.

For me it's so much better than trying to use either one separately. I always have my backpack with me, so double carrying is never a burden.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    12-26-17 01:45 PM
    Really? The version of Skype that I pulled from the Yalp Store is working flawlessly but this is on my test Z10. The Passport and Classic should be here next week, so I will test with them.
    Calls don't always go through and some users have reported here that the app will sometimes stop connecting when they open it. This happens on Android devices as well so it might be an issue with the app,

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...a-555a56bbe06b
    12-26-17 01:46 PM
    For my museum of Blackberry phone history sure...
    12-27-17 08:20 PM
    Can't even think about replacing my passport if it ever "dies.". Little to no phone service outside of NYC on T-Mobile. Forced to carry flip phone to receive calls. My next phone will probably be an Apple. The X is beautiful but too small and the 8 plus is just heavy and not revolutionary enough to consider. It looks the same as my wife's old 6 plus!

Posted via CB10
    12-28-17 12:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Since the Passport was released I've only seen TWO others in Toronto, and they were both company-issued phones.
    12-29-17 10:16 PM
    I 100% agree and I could care less for apps on my z30 too but still I have a lot many apps on my hand set than I can use.
    There are still plenty of apps available on BlackBerry 10 but what pisses me off is the blackberry shutting down the appworld after two years. I was wondering if they would still allow us to wipe off our hand sets and then allow re-using by logging in on the blackberry servers which is required for this reason, as a normal hand set and even allow anti-theft tracking options through BlackBerry Protect?

Posted via CB10 using BlackBerry Z30
    krazyatom likes this.
    03-21-18 04:10 AM
    What a POWER CRUSH!!!
    03-21-18 02:21 PM
    BlackBerry is not the company we used to love.
    03-21-18 03:29 PM
2,427 ... 95969798