You phone is defected device....Return and replace....
    I cannnttt replace my device. I didnt get warrnty? Any solution? What made it reboot itself! Just it...

Passport Silver Edition SQW-100-4
    01-21-17 09:23 PM
    I cannnttt replace my device. I didnt get warrnty? Any solution? What made it reboot itself! Just it...

Sorry to hear that....Guess you stuck with it...
    01-21-17 09:54 PM
    It's lucky boy if got it LoL

Have you tried replacing your Sim? Or maybe an Android app is causing erratic issues with your phone.

Blackberry Passport Silver
    01-22-17 12:47 AM
    Yes if I have much money n get much n much money hahaha... I will buy again

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 03:26 AM
    Have you tried replacing your Sim? Or maybe an Android app is causing erratic issues with your phone.

Blackberry Passport Silver
    I think it's some bugs of this OS 10.3.3.2163 on this model 100-4. I just think that. Why? The shop tell me that nothing problem on this device used 10.3.2.2876. So I will wait next time to get new update. Why? Other user there are getting this problem too. Because what? I don't know.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 03:29 AM

One thing. I absolutely want to delete ALL the Android from OS 10.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. For now, I've place the two in a folder called "Junk".

Posted via CB10 on PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2049
    01-22-17 06:21 AM
    Chen? He doesn't seem to know much about the smartphone business.

Judging by the evidence in both print and video. Still, I'm a very happy passport user. SE is in the post and then I will replace battery in my OG.

One thing. I absolutely want to delete ALL the Android from OS 10.

Posted via CB10
    The only Android app I can't live without is PocketCast. Everything else can go. but I do fear that I may succumb to the temptation of installing WhatsApp if the native version ceases to function in June.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-17 07:40 AM
    Do you like the SE much more than the OR? I just bought a backup OR after using the ATT model for awhile. I must admit that I like the OR more at the moment. It seems much thinner and the lines are better.
    I did notice on the SE the keyboard is easier to use.

Jaglenn's Passport
    01-25-17 04:03 PM
    Passport is still the best of both world on touch and keyboard.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    01-26-17 11:18 PM
    I found a new PP on ebay for 169, so I took that as a backup! I agree also that the Android stuff on BB10 seems to run problematically.
    I just think that if you want the Android experience go all the way. The almost emulation like quality we get is just not worth it.
    Of course, I think 99% of all the apps are crap except for the farting mustache app.
    I know most want to use the phone for everything from email, texting, traversing time and julienned French fries, (and yes it can still slice a tomato), but as ihave posted elsewhere, people lose sight that these things are supposed to be communication devices first.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and ratfinkstooley like this.
    01-27-17 06:01 AM
    I found a new PP on ebay for 169, so I took that as a backup! I agree also that the Android stuff on BB10 seems to run problematically.
    I just think that if you want the Android experience go all the way. The almost emulation like quality we get is just not worth it.
    Of course, I think 99% of all the apps are crap except for the farting mustache app.
    I know most want to use the phone for everything from email, texting, traversing time and julienned French fries, (and yes it can still slice a tomato), but as ihave posted elsewhere, people lose sight that these things are supposed to be communication devices first.

Posted via CB10
    CB app on BlackBerry does not allow me to "like" or "thanks" your post, so I've to say it here.

Thanks.

01-27-17 07:12 AM
    I love my Passport SE and have had it for a year. I have been a BB10 user for over two years now. As support for native apps is declining and as I am having to use more and more Android apps, the upcoming Mercury device or the ever improving experience on a DTEK60 are compelling reasons to make the jump.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-17 07:14 AM
    I have another one coming in the mail today. of course i also have a priv. It really depends on what im going to be doing. If im just sitting around the house, the priv is fine. but if i need to do actual things when im out. respond to emails, or txts, remote login to a server, etc. Im taking the priv. Plus there's the whole battery life thing.
    01-27-17 11:51 AM
    Sure! With android 7 or windows 10 mobile nativly on! BlackBerry os is may be good but I don't really need I guess the BB OS "supériority" , not to the point that I could miss to many good stuffs . App that makes my phone connect to the net.
    Last edited by franqueb; 01-28-17 at 02:11 AM.
    01-27-17 01:30 PM
    Yes. I'll probably look for a spare soon.

Chris - Posted from my PP SE on CB10
    01-27-17 06:46 PM
    CB app on BlackBerry does not allow me to "like" or "thanks" your post, so I've to say it here.

Thanks.

CrackBerry app for BB10 does allow to like posts, etc..!!!

Just select and press down on post and you get a menu to the right there make your selection.

That easy!

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    01-28-17 03:41 AM
    CrackBerry app for BB10 does allow to like posts, etc..!!!

Just select and press down on post and you get a menu to the right there make your selection.

That easy!

Posted via CB10
    Easy to do, but it doesn't work anymore since looooooong time!
    And the CB10 app development is obviously abandoned...sadly.

Posted via CB10
    RockyRodger likes this.
    01-28-17 04:50 AM
    Just my received black and silver passports from the flash sale. I expect these will be the last Blackberrys with BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Rico4you likes this.
    01-28-17 05:09 AM
    If whatsapp worked forever and facebook was updated... no web version bull****... then yeah.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-17 08:40 AM
    I would still buy a silver edition on and it has to be cheaper

Posted via CB10
    01-28-17 09:01 AM
    Yes without a doubt,although I now own 2 classics they are a bit small screen wise and the passport just looks huge by comparison so making it much easier for someone like me with poor eyesight to view texts and emails much easier.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-17 09:07 AM
    Yes without a doubt,although I now own 2 classics they are a bit small screen wise and the passport just looks huge by comparison so making it much easier for someone like me with poor eyesight to view texts and emails much easier.

Posted via CB10
    Is the Classic holding up? With the slower processor I always worry about that as everything needs more power over time.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-17 11:44 AM
    I think I may get a new battery and screen for my current SE or a new one as a tablet. I have been using my z30 for the odd netflix but I find the passport like the perfect tablet. Great views of webpages and the keyboard. Sometimes I debate if the keyboard is too big for daily mobile use. I have big hands but the key travel is quite large and slows down typing from what I remember on my bold.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-17 11:49 AM
    Easy to do, but it doesn't work anymore since looooooong time!
    And the CB10 app development is obviously abandoned...sadly.

Posted via CB10
    Very ironic when a app for a site dedicated for a device seizes to work!

MrSuit likes this.
    01-28-17 04:06 PM
    Does it still work? I haven't tried validating the likes and thanks on a PC just yet. The Like and Thanks options are just there.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Q5
    01-29-17 06:34 AM
2,427 ... 8687888990 ...