Not everyone works with Hub like apps.
    And FYI, MANY work with Microsoft Office and not Docs to Go.

I do agree that Hub is simply amazing for someone whos used to BB10. But even BlackBerry itself is leaving it and goes to Android with DTEKs. So somehow many people out there know what OS they want to work with, and it is unfortunately not BB10.
    Why are you waiting your time dissing BlackBerry and promoting your S7 and Android?

Why in the *ell would I want to install the entire MS Office suite on my phone? Docs to Go is simply to do minor edits and have access to MS docs on your phone. It works fine.

And if you haven't noticed BlackBerry has marketed the Hub on DTEK as a key, integral feature. It's pretty obvious you haven't used BB10 beyond a few minutes of playing with it at the ATT store.

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport.
    andy957 likes this.
    12-29-16 10:05 PM
    Why in the *ell would I want to install the entire MS Office suite on my phone? Docs to Go is simply to do minor edits and have access to MS docs on your phone. IT WORKS FINE.
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    12-30-16 12:57 AM
    Yes I jst got the pp SE.

Posted via CB10
    YesAndNo likes this.
    12-30-16 03:15 AM
    I definitely would. I had two OG Passports that unfortunately had screen lift Issues. But besides that, I loved them. I have the Priv now, but am looking at getting the SE edition. Best of both worlds. 😊
    12-30-16 03:28 AM
    I most certainly would! Even though I own a iPhone 7+ and SG7E - I still always find myself coming back to my SE. Awesome device!

Posted via CB10
    ECBomb likes this.
    12-30-16 08:37 AM
    Just did, for the 3rd time!
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    12-30-16 09:57 PM
    Why are you waiting your time dissing BlackBerry and promoting your S7 and Android?

Why in the *ell would I want to install the entire MS Office suite on my phone? Docs to Go is simply to do minor edits and have access to MS docs on your phone. It works fine.

And if you haven't noticed BlackBerry has marketed the Hub on DTEK as a key, integral feature. It's pretty obvious you haven't used BB10 beyond a few minutes of playing with it at the ATT store.

Sent from my awesome BlackBerry Passport.
    S7? Never use it, not even once in an ATT store. Had Z10 and now Z30, and still saving for an Passport SE. Had Snap and have now Cobalt Playstore for some android apps I want to use.

What I want to say was it is fine if other people want to use Microsoft Office in their phones (don't ask me why). It is legacy office software and I prefer use it only with my laptops, though. On my Z30 I still use Docs to Go.

But you are simply BB10-OS-Defender wannabe, so it is out of my league to tell you that other OSes have their own edges. Blackberry as a company has moved on to Android. Sad but true.
    Last edited by iUser; 12-31-16 at 12:07 AM.
    jefbeard911 and andy957 like this.
    12-30-16 11:56 PM
    I would consider both a Classic or Passport if you could run android on them. BlackBerry 10 just doesn't get any love from App developers or even BlackBerry. I love the physical keyboard but I also need apps and push notifications.

I have a Q10 but having to sideload apps sucks. Also app performance is extremely unreliable.

Posted via CB10
    I have always ogled the Passport, especially the SE, but the absence of apps I need for work is what has dissuaded me even until now with the unbelievably low pricing. I am hoping TCL will build something like the Passport with the wide keyboard somewhere along the line.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-16 01:32 AM
    But you are simply BB10-OS-Defender wannabe, so it is out of my league to tell you that other OSes have their own edges. Blackberry as a company has moved on to Android. Sad but true.[/QUOTE]

I prefer to think of myself as graduated from a BB10 OS Defender wanabe to a Full-fledged BB10-OS-Defender but others can be the judge..

I actually currently use just about all of the OS's out there - A Chromebook, Android phone & tablet, Windows Phone, even an old HP Thinkpad on webOS (Which is the best of all of them, btw).. The Windows laptop has been retired..just too slow and finicky...
    Cheers!
    12-31-16 02:12 AM
    I would buy another Passport in an instant. You have to try one to know why we love it so much, trying to explain in words just doesn't do it justice.

Posted via CB10
    moyah8 and ratfinkstooley like this.
    01-01-17 12:50 PM
    On my second PP after using the first for 2 years!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 05:23 AM
    On my second PP after using the first for 2 years!

Posted via CB10
    Is it the SE?

Posted via CB10 on PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2049
    01-02-17 06:20 AM
    I own PPSE since 2 weeks now, loving it. Came from MI Note 3 but used a Z10 before that for 2 years and a curve for 3 years before. I really loved the SE looks and the wide screen is an amazing experience. The sound from the speakers overpower the iPhones and others easily and the productivity is amazing. PKB is too good.

The reason I switched back to BB10 is because I never was an apps person and need the phone for mails, browsing etc. FB android version works great and just a couple of messages on my WhatsApp per week, so I am fine here.

And I moved away from BB10 was, well... I always wanted to a PP but I had no option since the SE was too expensive Back in Feb this year, and just last month, I got it less than half of what is had to pay in Feb.

Amazing device!!!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and TalGarik like this.
    01-02-17 08:52 AM
    Truly it is a little bit uncomfortable of intant messenging app constrain

Posted via CB10
    01-02-17 09:13 AM
    Just did, passport SE, great design

Blackberry just make passport design (but trim the excess sides) & pp keyboard + android !!
    Would you still buy a Passport today?-passport-se-android-mock.jpg
    YesAndNo likes this.
    01-03-17 09:48 AM
    They're doing just that. Search blackberry mercury

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren and andy957 like this.
    01-03-17 12:11 PM
    Is there any other phone? I tried the Priv but it doesn't compare to BB10.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-17 03:55 PM
    Definitely yesss.. I got the phone when it came out and still loving it.. Please BlackBerry launch another phone like BlackBerry Passport with higher specifications... A humble request..

Posted via CB10
    01-03-17 05:43 PM
    Mercury keyboard is not passport style, shape: too tall, top part that looks like passport se doesn't feel as refined as passport se
    01-04-17 12:39 AM
    By far mercury is nothing compared to pp.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-17 01:42 PM
    Do you guys think that shopblackberry is going to reduce to their prices on the passport? I bought an amazon passport, but it's been activated already. Got it for 200 though. But I definitely want the warranty. I still have some time before I can return this pp to amazon
    01-05-17 04:20 PM
    By far mercury is nothing compared to pp.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed. It never can be.... it's running crapdroid!

Posted via CB10 on PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2049
    01-05-17 04:32 PM
    The mercury design is the closest we will get to passport. I think mercury is a nice hybrid between the classic and passport. I just hope the keyboard isn't too narrow.

Posted via CB10
    Barbareren and Avenzuno like this.
    01-05-17 06:38 PM
    I will buy these days Blackberry Passport again .only not the first version but the second addition or Blackberry password, because 2nd edition have much softer keyboard and that is why he is much pleasanter to type
    01-05-17 08:01 PM
    Seems like having a Passport is once life/history opportunity. People shouldn't lose this chance in their lives. I have a SE and I recommend SE.

Posted via CB10
    On the contrary....the passport is an excellent secondary device, especially when you need it for work to streamline your emails. There's stuff it does amazingly while other stuff it cannot. I would not recommend it as a sole device unless you like living in the dark ages. You need an iphone at least to keep up with the rest of the world.

Posted via CB10
    What other stuff can the Passport not do?

Need an iPhone? Whatever for? Social media?
    01-06-17 07:28 PM
2,427 ... 8182838485 ...