Yea I'll buy it again with new update 10.3.3
    fanBBRY likes this.
    11-30-16 03:10 PM
    10.3.3 rolling out now. Downloading SR 10.3.3.1359 OTA as I type.

May only be to Shop BlackBerry and Amazon purchased devices at the moment, don't know for sure.
    11-30-16 03:51 PM
    I got European model and no update yet
    12-01-16 07:25 PM
    I got European model and no update yet
    If you are confident enough, do a blitz / autoloader.

I too am in Europe (UK) and gave up waiting for carrier and did a blitz on my Passport. Went smoothly with no probs.

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2049
    krazyatom likes this.
    12-02-16 09:46 AM
    If you are confident enough, do a blitz / autoloader.

I too am in Europe (UK) and gave up waiting for carrier and did a blitz on my Passport. Went smoothly with no probs.

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.3.2049
    I don't like to use autoloader to update because once you manually use autoloader, phone will never recognize any new updates.
    12-02-16 12:26 PM
    A few days now on the new SE Passport and I am not disappointed. The OS update is mandatory and feels better than my 6 month old that went to 2813 2876 then latest. Thanks to Blackberry for continuing to support and make better our Awesome Passports.
    12-03-16 02:13 PM
    I don't like to use autoloader to update because once you manually use autoloader, phone will never recognize any new updates.
    That wasn't the case for me over 6 months with a new SE Passport. I used an Autoloader 2813 - then later I went up to 2876 . I let it go up to 2876 after i had all my apps sorted. I ran it for a couple months and got the notice to update to latest.
    12-03-16 02:19 PM
    I'm ready for 2+ years. Bought one spare q10 and 2 passport. At this prices you can't go wrong!
    12-03-16 04:11 PM
    Just did. A lovely SE

Posted via CB10
    12-03-16 04:29 PM
    Would you still buy a Passport today?-img-20161204-wa002.jpg

Mine is an all black OG VIP edition. Loving it!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    12-03-16 07:38 PM
    Not true.
    12-03-16 07:45 PM
    Again, I'd still purchase a Passport.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and duckbites like this.
    12-03-16 08:16 PM
    This is my second PP SE after using black PP.
    I love it.. and will still love to change color next year

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 02:12 AM
    If it's cheap, yes.

Rock solid Phone, I love it.

Coming from Dtek50, Priv

Posted via CB10
    12-04-16 04:23 AM
    I'm interested in Pros and Cons of the original black vs the SE version? Opinions anyone?
    12-04-16 05:56 PM
    I'm interested in Pros and Cons of the original black vs the SE version? Opinions anyone?
    I'll take a shot at this. I came from one black to two silvers.

Silver: All aluminium build, feels amazing in my hands compared to the sharper corners of the og

The keys feel ('clicker'?) compared to the og, and the spacing on the silver is extended slightly longer which gives more room for typing

The back looks amazing compared to the blacks smooth back (opinion), and feels nicer without a case

OG Black: the black bezels blend in better in the screen and makes more of a smooth transition from the screen

Maybe I have been using my silver too much but I can't really think of anything else. All I know for sure is that I enjoying typing on my silver way more compared to my OG, and two, both keyboards are miles ahead from that Priv keyboard I used for a bit.

Sent from my not quite obsolete beautiful BlackBerry Passport SE
    HershL likes this.
    12-04-16 06:13 PM
    After dropping back to the Classic and remembering how cramped the old keyboard feels, I can't imagine moving away from the Passport form factor.

I'm buying a few if they discontinue it.

Posted via CB10
    HershL likes this.
    12-04-16 06:13 PM
    SE Pro: full metal, different Keyboard, feels more premium, no cons

OG Pro: Black or white color, no cons

Posted via CB10
    HershL likes this.
    12-04-16 06:14 PM
    Thanks for the feedback on the black vs the SE! I did opt for the black since I found one at a good price. Who knows, if I really like, I may upgrade down the road if I find a good deal
    12-04-16 07:47 PM
    I got a slightly used International Edition (UNLOCKED) on Craigslist for $200 and it was a bargain - to me it looked mint when I bought it and came with a custom real leather case that is beautiful. What a great phone.
    I upgraded form a Q5, so it was a huge upgrade. I acquired the phone in May, so it's been 7 months of Bliss. I love the phone. Would I buy one today? Damn straight. I love working wide. The large square screen, the quad core processor, and the keyboard are perfect for me.
    I do use Cobalt and Droid apps. Oddly, the only function I never seem to use is the capacitive touch keyboard. I guess I just keep forgetting it's there and use the touch screen instead. I really have to TRY and use the keyboard as a touch pad. Why not? It's built in! But after 7 months of not using this feature, it's going to be hard to start!

A true Android would probably serve me better in the long run, but I love the build, form and function of the Passport, so I'm sticking with it for at least another year. Possibly two. I'm very gentle with my phones and always use a case and screen protector so they maintain a long lifespan.
    Last edited by BBerryPowerUser; 12-26-16 at 09:29 PM.
    12-15-16 01:18 PM
    Would I buy a Passport today? Absolutely not....... I purchased a new SE yesterday... and I already have an OG. LOL. They're great phones. Sure some argue the platform is dead, but it works for now and I love it so I plan on sticking with these babies for as long as I can, then maybe a Mercury...

Posted via CB10
    12-15-16 01:31 PM
    Oddly, the only function I never seem to use is the capacitive touch keyboard. I guess I just keep forgetting it's there and use the touch screen instead. I really have to TRY and use the keyboard as a touch pad. Why not? It's built in! But after 7 months of not using this feature, it's going to be hard to start!
    Yes, my wife and I have had Passports for more than 2 years. I use my keyboard as a touchpad ALL the time and my wife has never used it at all. We both love the device but use it in different ways. Each to their own I guess.
    BBerryPowerUser likes this.
    12-15-16 02:09 PM
    I would and probably will do soon. Had a black passport and still yearn after another. My classic is great but that screen and kB on the passport are something else. The extra power is nice too
    12-15-16 02:26 PM
    Nope. Id go back to my q10 until Mercury releases. Now if my q10 died, and mercury didn't release then yes. I dont like the Priv and all touch is just not an option. Actually if Mercury doesnt release ill probably buy one as a backup. The red passport is unique.
    12-17-16 12:51 AM
    Two weeks now with a Passport SE after using the At&t version for about 2yrs. It feels like I have discovered a completely different device. I was having the double typing issue on the At&t version and had gotten so use to it that it feels strange using the SE and not having to constantly correct spelling. Don't feel I have a need to buy another at this point but thinking about parting with the other. I also have a Z30 and even it has been getting less use since getting the SE.

Posted Via My Great Passport SE
    12-17-16 09:23 AM
2,427 ... 7778798081 ...