That's harsh.

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    09-25-16 02:32 AM
    I just showed my passport to a pharmaceutical rep. He was the new owner of the iphone7. He was also an ex-blackberry user and he looked at my passport with a lot of envy. After handling it and hearing me describe its functions, plus hearing after the current big sale at BlackBerry, he decided to return his iPhone and get a passport.

Success story! And an indication that is still a real market out there for BlackBerry pkb devices. It is just the lack of marketing that has hurt bb.

Passport!
    Complete lie.
    Now these people are converting iPhone 7 buyers to BB 10. Lmao.
    If there's a .1% he did do that, then he was duped and you wasted his money
    chain13 likes this.
    09-25-16 02:48 AM
    Complete lie.
    Chill pal, it's not all fake. There's no denying the Passport has a great battery and is really productive - my Q10 is half the size and not nearly as powerful and is really productive itself, so the Passport definitely is too.

Vote for your most important features in the Rome: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll799422x8fEe47C8-32
    moyah8 likes this.
    09-25-16 04:41 AM
    Because people lie on the forums. They need to justify their purchase. Simple.
    You'll find a lot of characters here.
    1. "People were so amazed and I get so many compliments on my Passport". Lie. Nobody cares.
    2. "Battery lasts 2-3 days!" Lie. Lasted me 1 day.
    3. "It's a work horse, I knock out my work and spread sheets". Lie. 80% showing off don't even have a corporate job. They probably knock out junk mail all day.

Lastly. If these guys are happy with BB, great...but lying about trading in iPhones and what not...it's ridiculous. iOS and android are light years ahead of BB, even when you're knocking out emails and spread sheets.
    1. False. Most of the person that were close to me were very excited with my passport.

2. Depends on the usage some even knock out to 3 days, u maybe a heavy user that's why It lasted a day.

3. I also don't have the corporate job, but it makes me more productive using BlackBerry rather than iPhone at my job.

Lastly, it's true I traded my iPhone 6 with passport. Why? Because iPhone were hard to compromise, short battery life, & a time consuming OS which takes 4 tap to forward an email compared to 2 taps. It's unproductive due to the easy access to the social media. If u are relying on social media for what's going around in ur town that's suit u, but if u are relying on social media for what's going around in "the world", then u better searching for the better alternative like news app or so. That's just my opinion, u may have different point why u said so.

From the Majestic BlackBerry Passport
    09-25-16 04:42 AM
    1. False. Most of the person that were close to me were very excited with my passport.
    And how many of them did buy passport?

I think productive isn't about handling emails or making alarms in calendar with less tap.
    beowulf1211 likes this.
    09-25-16 05:58 AM
    And how many of them did buy passport?

I think productive isn't about handling emails or making alarms in calendar with less tap.
    because they didn't understand the technology & assumed that the most "popular" brand are the best like iPhone, samsung, oppo etc. Some of them are more to entertainment so me myself doesn't recommend for them to buy a passport. The passport only do serious stuff & need productivity but most of my friends doesn't need any productivity, they only need entertainment hence android & iPhone are the best for them. I only guide them to what they need, not to what I want. If another businessman ask me what phone to buy to do serious stuff, I would highly recommend them to get a passport.

Of course it is not entirely less tap bcause it is an example. U may have different definition for productivity, but productivity for me is the most less time required to complete a task even a second count.

From the Majestic BlackBerry Passport
    09-25-16 06:35 AM
    1. "People were so amazed and I get so many compliments on my Passport". Lie. Nobody cares.
    3. "It's a work horse, I knock out my work and spread sheets". Lie. 80% showing off don't even have a corporate job. They probably knock out junk mail all day.

Lastly. If these guys are happy with BB, great...but lying about trading in iPhones and what not...it's ridiculous. iOS and android are light years ahead of BB, even when you're knocking out emails and spread sheets.
    Your experience is not the same as everyone else's. Ironically, you are lying when you claim everyone who prefers a Passport over other phones is lying.

Get the phone you want and be happy. And it's okay to let others get the phone they want and be happy, too, even if they choose differently than you.

Posted from my Q10 via CB10
    dmlis likes this.
    09-25-16 07:09 AM
    Yes and no, I want a passport, but would struggle to justify buying a bb10 phone that is coming to the end!!! But on the other hand I love bb10 and always wanted a passport!!!!! When will blackberry release a software update to make the passport an android BlackBerry!! We need the passport to have a future

Posted via CB10
    neoberry99 likes this.
    09-25-16 07:21 AM
    Yes and no, I want a passport, but would struggle to justify buying a bb10 phone that is coming to the end!!! But on the other hand I love bb10 and always wanted a passport!!!!! When will blackberry release a software update to make the passport an android BlackBerry!! We need the passport to have a future

Posted via CB10
    Never buy a phone based on features or functionality you think or hope it might get sometime in the future, get a phone based on what it can do today.

If the Passport SE doesn't do what you want out-of-the-box today then don't get one.

It's pretty simple.

I ordered a Passport SE last week because it has the features and functionality I want in a smartphone. I can't wait to get it!

09-25-16 07:26 AM

Get the phone you want and be happy. And it's okay to let others get the phone they want and be happy, too, even if they choose differently than you.

Good advice given by mature adult.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 07:29 AM
    Sale resumed today on Vente Du Diable. 249� for a brand new PP SE. AZERTY keyboard.
    09-25-16 08:32 AM

I agree with everything you said.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    beowulf1211 likes this.
    09-25-16 11:15 AM
    Complete lie.
    Complete TRUTH. Whether or not he goes through with it is another matter. The guy checks by the office every few weeks so I can update. And I did mention he was familiar with BlackBerry so he wasn't exactly a neophyte.

I agree with you that that vast majority of people would not return an iphone7 for a passport, but this was an unusual case so I thought I'd share.

And my passport can last me 2 days on a full charge with normal usage.

Passport!
    09-25-16 11:29 AM
    Yes I would like to buy another brand new one at any second for sure!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-16 12:04 PM
    I just ordered mine and it will be here tomorrow I have a priv but I really miss bb10 it is a great os it just makes sense so yes definitely

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Yeah, ditto....mine arrived on Friday!

Via CB10 on my BlackBerry�*Passport�
    09-25-16 12:33 PM
    Why would it matter if you prefer a Ferrari to a Mustang?

BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    09-25-16 01:17 PM
    Just ordered a black passport. Z30 still working fine but screen has got a crack and need a new device. Will stick with bb10 until the end...

Posted via CB10
    anon(6038817) likes this.
    09-25-16 01:34 PM
    Warning: Be ready to receive a brand new BB PP SE that reboots daily right out of the box!

then get ready for the refurbished replacement unit to fail as well.

If it happen to me... it can happen to you.

bb-customer-service-cant-ship-working-replacement-phone-yet-claim-they-test-everything

Caveat Emptor
    09-25-16 05:45 PM
    Warning: Be ready to receive a brand new BB PP SE that reboots daily right out of the box!

then get ready for the refurbished replacement unit to fail as well.

If it happen to me... it can happen to you.

bb-customer-service-cant-ship-working-replacement-phone-yet-claim-they-test-everything

Caveat Emptor
    Why!?

I just brought a brand new unlocked passport SE and have not one issue!!

Duds exist in all manufacture devices, you just may have got such a dud.

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    09-26-16 07:05 AM
    Yea got mine on Friday and it's perfect, no defects or scratches.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-16 07:10 AM
    Just got one yesterday and it is by far the best blackberry I've ever had!

Posted via CB10
    You my friend has joined an elite group. Welcome!

Former California & latest Texas Governor
    09-26-16 10:42 AM
    Kept my Passport as a backup and something to show off with while attending a high profile meeting or gathering. Classic has remained my daily driver - boy do I like it. Bought and used iphone SE and 7, I hated my life while using them.

Former California & latest Texas Governor
    09-26-16 10:44 AM
    After a week with it, it's amazing beauty, keyboard, and looks, the lack of apps is sending me back to android. Using the browser for fb and twitter are horrendous. It's too bad. I hope they can bounce back

Posted via CB10
    I can see fb but why would you use the browser for twitter? There are a few very good third party apps for twitter and the stock app is alright.

Posted via CB10
    09-27-16 02:39 AM
    I can see fb but why would you use the browser for twitter? There are a few very good third party apps for twitter and the stock app is alright.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, I actually really like the twitter app

Vote for your most important features in the Rome: http://www.poll-maker.com/poll799422x8fEe47C8-32
    09-27-16 03:56 AM
    My last two phones purchased were a ppse followed by 9930. I just started reusing a samsung brightside last night. I think I'm regressing back in time.

Passport!
    09-28-16 03:16 PM
2,427 ... 6465666768 ...