Definitely not. I switched back to the Passport and the performance is really wanting. Reddit in Motion issues, Snap still has issues. Etc. It just feels sluggish, especially the browser.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    09-19-16 08:27 PM
    Yep! Just bought an SE and love it!

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 06:25 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 06:25 PM
    What do ya'll think is the value of a mint condition RED Passport and a WHITE Passport in mint condition?
    09-20-16 10:07 PM
    Check ebay and amazon and go from there

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 11:16 PM
    Eventually - yes. Once my work is sorted, then irrespective of the availability, I would use a Passport. I would - like a lot of us, prefer the Red one, but I will be happy with the Black or Silver one as well.

Posted via the BlackBerry PRIV
    09-20-16 11:29 PM
    If they came out with a newer faster Passport with just email absolutely.

Posted via CB10
    09-21-16 12:36 AM
    Just bought the SE from ShopBlackBerry - great phone now at a very good price with 40% off.

Drafted on my Q10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    09-21-16 01:54 PM
    I don't need lots of apps honestly.

Snap was fine for me.

But when they announced they taking away whatsapp and facebook. That was the nail in the coffin for me. My banking app is still on bb10.

I can't see myself going back to blackberry 10 now that I have experienced the thread.

If.. And I mean a big if blackberry finds a way to keep Facebook and whatsapp integrated into the hub I'd still use the passport as my daily driver as I was very happy with it.

But you need to look long term.

Jellybean run time is almost out dated with kit kat now the last version of android where app apis etc being released.

Your passport is good enough for maybe 1 more year before it becomes obsolete.

I'm just calling facts on this.

Bb10 is dead. Put a fork in it.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    beowulf1211 likes this.
    09-21-16 02:51 PM
    Have bought Passport SE about a month ago and have no regret so far. Whenever I play with uber modern hardware running Android and iOS my thoughts are: why should I pay extra for access to another million of apps which I'll never use... I hate this virtual keyboard... man, so much waste just to go through my correspondence quickly...
    Passport is one of those rare devices I feel completely comfortable with. Like a good glove or shoes. Just what I need, no more (yes, I don't need "more"), no less. I try to remember when I had this good feeling last time... with one of Palm models probably? Or even earlier with one of Sharp Organizers - until I was seduced by Psion?
    All right, 90% of readers will not recognise probably those names I talk about without Altavista Google search.
    bigjman likes this.
    09-21-16 03:52 PM
    Just bought an OG at lunch today - at 290 � with shipping it's a steal. Really looking forward to getting it.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 08:21 AM
    Just bought an OG at lunch today - at 290 � with shipping it's a steal. Really looking forward to getting it.

Posted via CB10
    You will love the OG. Best device I have ever used. I'm much more productive thanks to this phone. Hope you will be too.

Posted via CB10
    ChrisLeNeve likes this.
    09-22-16 09:18 AM
    Yes. I just traded my Priv for an SE. Glad to be coming back.
    Dziadek likes this.
    09-22-16 10:50 AM
    You will love the OG. Best device I have ever used. I'm much more productive thanks to this phone. Hope you will be too.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks pal. I actually feel slightly bad about ordering one because there is absolutely nothing wrong with my Q10 ! The upgrade will be welcomed though.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 11:29 AM
    Just bought one to replace my Z30, looking forward to using keyboard again

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 11:35 AM
    Thanks pal. I actually feel slightly bad about ordering one because there is absolutely nothing wrong with my Q10 ! The upgrade will be welcomed though.

Posted via CB10
    My Q10 won't quit either. The power button started being a bit unresponsive many months ago - but I can still manage to use the device.

I assumed the Q10 would be done soon, but a bit frustrating that the device still works very well after 3 years. But then I needed a bigger screen, more memory and bigger battery.

I was lucky to play with Passport and Priv through my workplace, so now that the ShopBlackBerry deal came along, I decided immediately to get the Passport SE as I prefer it over the Priv.

The Q10 will be backed up and it will be the second device in my collection of BB10 devices

Drafted on my Q10
    09-22-16 03:20 PM
    I have bought 2 this week.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 03:21 PM
    Late to the party, but I've just sold my Classic and purchased a SE.

Truly love this device. :-)

Posted via CB10 on my PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876
    09-22-16 04:14 PM

Posted via CB10
    What's an OG?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-22-16 08:19 PM
    What's an OG?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Original Black version

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 08:36 PM
    Old generation?

Passport!
    09-22-16 08:37 PM
    I'd love to stock up on another one if I could afford it. Like some, I'll probably ride out the BB10 OS train until it dies, or doesn't work. I have my tablet for everything else but use my SE as my daily driver. if I do get a new phone for my daily driver, I'd still use my SE for writing, beats whipping out a laptop when I get the urge to take notes.

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 09:48 PM
    Yeah

Posted via CB10
    09-22-16 10:02 PM
    I just showed my passport to a pharmaceutical rep. He was the new owner of the iphone7. He was also an ex-blackberry user and he looked at my passport with a lot of envy. After handling it and hearing me describe its functions, plus hearing after the current big sale at BlackBerry, he decided to return his iPhone and get a passport.

Success story! And an indication that is still a real market out there for BlackBerry pkb devices. It is just the lack of marketing that has hurt bb.

Passport!
    ChrisLeNeve, moosbb and YesAndNo like this.
    09-23-16 12:55 PM
    Why do people keep posting these things, i.e. how everyone they show their PP to is in absolutely incredulous awe of such an amazing beautiful phone? I really find it hard to believe, and if so, why wouldn't it be a huge seller?
    09-23-16 01:05 PM
2,427 ... 6263646566 ...