Yes. In fact I bought the Passport SE only this week. It's exceptionally well built, it's still the most original/unique design out there and the screen is large enough to mean that a mobile website is a perfectly fine alternative to an app (e.g. Facebook). In fact the only two issues I have with the Passport are that the combination of physical & virtual keyboard is not as fluid as the PKB experience of the Classic or the VKB of the Leap and that the bottom edge of the device is a bit sharp.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-16 02:02 AM
    I'd still buy a Passport. They are only getting cheaper and still do 99% of what I want.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    09-08-16 05:04 AM
    I've got two Passport devices already and am considering a third.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    09-08-16 09:04 AM
    Love my original PP and would definitely buy another one.
    09-08-16 02:51 PM
    Excited to get a white Passport as a second phone tomorrow from CL even though I use an iPhone. Still want one despite the lack of apps. Apple's announcement yesterday didn't excite me at all.
    ratfinkstooley and moody like this.
    09-08-16 03:44 PM
    I just ordered one :-)
    ratfinkstooley and moody like this.
    09-08-16 07:09 PM
    short answer: YES

Posted via CB10
    moody likes this.
    09-08-16 09:08 PM
    As much as I love my Passport...and I do love it...I wouldn't get it again today if I was in the market for a new phone. I'd get the Priv. Especially now since BlackBerry is really trying to perfect the Android Hub+ app.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    09-08-16 10:13 PM
    No i will not buy again. I am having 4 PPs

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    09-09-16 12:52 AM
    Noooooooooooo.......!

Posted via CB10
    09-09-16 01:40 AM
    Ironically the jackless iPhone7 would make a decent 2nd device for Passport users who don't like Android. My Passport already has my music collection and can match any iPhone for sound quality. So no jack required. It will be interesting to see if those ridiculous prices comes down when it becomes apparent they are not selling too well.

��� вℓα�квєяяу ραѕѕρσят ѕιℓνєя є∂ιтιση ���
    09-09-16 03:17 AM
    Not sure anymore wish it would work on Verizon network. I am on the road now with no ATT service thankful I have My Verizon Z30 with me.

Posted Via my Great Z30
    09-09-16 08:31 AM
    Got it this week, my Q10 is now retired... May I will get a 2nd Passport as a spare one because all other phones on the market are so boring, they all look the same. Shame on Apple that the always remove things… instead adding a physical keyboard for example…
    09-09-16 08:43 AM
    I just upgraded from the Z30. I was almost ready to Pull the trigger and get the Priv, but I read James / Berry Flow post about going back to the Passport, and it struck me that the Priv isn't ever going to be BB10. I love BB10, anything else will not suffice. Thank you James for leading me in the right direction. The Passport is exactly what I needed. I'm a virtual keyboard guy, the Passport keyboard isn't natural to me, but I'm making progress. The main thing to know is that the Passport is absolutely a huge step up from the Z30, which I loved, but the Passport excels where the Z30 just performs. Phone reception, phone speaker quality (although less bass response, but really not bad), download speed, build quality, battery endurance are all better on the Passport. It's a great phone and everyone stops to look at it. John Chen and company need to recognize that they have great assets with their BB10 software and a hardware development division that produces the most innovative products that work. The new iPhone 7 is a great toy and camera. It has 500,000 games like Pocemon and Super Mario, but it isn't a serious business communication tool. If that's what you are looking for - look no further that the BlackBerry Passport! I highly recommend it!

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and YesAndNo like this.
    09-09-16 01:38 PM
    I have Cobalts Google Play app on my Passport so all the apps I could ever want.

I have always used home screen shortcut for Facebook. I don't like all those contacts populating when selecting one from the text or phone app.

�\_(ツ)_/�
    To each their own. If it works for you, that's great. It just never was too good a fit for me.
    09-09-16 08:01 PM
    I just got a white Passport yesterday off CL for $275 and I'm loving it (helps that it's mint condition too)! Still super slow on typing but it's so refreshing compared to my 6S+. Just wish some Android apps could run a bit smoother and Whatsapp wouldn't kill their support for BB10.
    moody likes this.
    09-10-16 02:03 PM
    Yes!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-11-16 02:35 AM
    Thank you for this detailled answer. Main advantage of the Airplay seems to be the range.

About the bluetooth aptx, when I am streaming music to the Hi-fi with the Passport, and need to make a call, music automatically stops playing and the audio from call is not streamed, without the need to turn of the bluetooth.

Posted via CB10
    Interesting. With my Atp-X Bluetooth Receivers, they continually port Audio (including Telephony audio) to the Bluetooth audio rather than handset, so to take a call on the handset I must turn Bluetooth off. It would be great if mine ported Telephony to the handset, but they don't. I have three Apt-X Bluetooth receivers, two the same brand, and one a different brand, and both brands port Telephony Audio to the Bluetooth even during calls. Just like it was a Bluetooth Headset, so that's what it's supposed to do. Yes, the music stops, but the person calling is now coming through my Stereo. Not cool as this is a business phone.
    09-11-16 06:07 PM
    Interesting. With my Atp-X Bluetooth Receivers, they continually port Audio (including Telephony audio) to the Bluetooth audio rather than handset, so to take a call on the handset I must turn Bluetooth off. It would be great if mine ported Telephony to the handset, but they don't. I have three Apt-X Bluetooth receivers, two the same brand, and one a different brand, and both brands port Telephony Audio to the Bluetooth even during calls. Just like it was a Bluetooth Headset, so that's what it's supposed to do. Yes, the music stops, but the person calling is now coming through my Stereo. Not cool as this is a business phone.
    Very strange, I am using the Moto Stream : http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/06...p-your-stereo/

I got it for �10.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-16 08:31 PM
    ABSOLUTELY! I LOVE my Passport and just had to replace it. Had a heck of a time finding them for a reasonable price. (Got my first one from AT&T and subsequent replacement. AT&T no longer carries Passport. I shudder to think what might happen if Blackberry discontinues Passport! It's my phone for life!
    09-19-16 11:25 AM
    I have a passport for a month now. Great device. Don't need a second though, unless this one breaks.

On a side note, is the 9930 worth getting for $30? I know it's a great phone but aside from nostalgia, would it still be useful?

Passport!
    09-19-16 12:22 PM
    I have a passport for a month now. Great device. Don't need a second though, unless this one breaks.

On a side note, is the 9930 worth getting for $30? I know it's a great phone but aside from nostalgia, would it still be useful?

Passport!
    BB7 is sort of to BB10 what BB10 is to Android+iOS. Great for communication but less apps and less modern.

For my part, I really don't know what to do. I've had my Q10 for about 2 years now, and can get a PP SE for 250 or a Priv for 500. But my Q10 is doing just fine and I am sort of the mindset "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", plus I don't know what the story with Whatsapp will be next year, plus I don't know what the story for the Rome is. Altogether very confused and lustful because I want all three of those devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 01:19 PM
    Stick with q10 for now and see what happens after next week's BlackBerry quart2rly update.

Passport!
    09-19-16 01:58 PM
    Just upgraded my ip6s+ last weekend for an PPSE. Haven't had a BlackBerry since the Bold. I missed it and am a big fan of its unique look and outstanding productivity

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 07:42 PM
    YES!!!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-16 08:03 PM
2,427 ... 6162636465 ...