Just ordered an SE to add to the crackberry addiction! Just returned a discounted AT&T Priv after trying to make it work on TMOBILE. What a PITA that phone and OS was to use!

Moved back to my Classic - huge relief and ease of use.

Hoping the SE Passport is not too big to carry around.

Posted via CB10
    I almost got a Classic a while ago, but I stuck with my very old Blackberry Bold 9780 because it worked just fine for me and my needs (especially since I had the option to swap out the battery quite easily). But T-Mobile finally notified me sometime ago that my old Bold would no longer work with their new network upgrades. Still, I held out for a while, did some research, and finally went with the Passport SE a month ago.

I was also afraid about the phone being too large -- especially coming from a much smaller phone like the Bold. But I've adapted quite well to the changes, and I confess that I absolutely love the larger keyboard. I can't type one-handed on it (like some others have noted), but that doesn't matter to me since I always typed out with both hands on my Bold anyway. Also, I love the larger screen. It's not as lengthy as most other large smartphones on the market, but it's perfect for me. The metal casing and the speakers are also a plus...and wow, the HUB! Nice. Of course, I miss the days of easy-to-swap batteries, but oh well...sadly, that's not the huge trend anymore. Sometimes, I do miss being able to fit my phone very easily into the smaller pockets of my handbag or even a small shirt pocket, but it doesn't bother me as much as I expected it would.
    05-21-16 12:48 PM
    Oh yeah I would! Great phone!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    05-21-16 01:39 PM
    I almost got a Classic a while ago, but I stuck with my very old Blackberry Bold 9780 because it worked just fine for me and my needs (especially since I had the option to swap out the battery quite easily). But T-Mobile finally notified me sometime ago that my old Bold would no longer work with their new network upgrades. Still, I held out for a while, did some research, and finally went with the Passport SE a month ago.

I was also afraid about the phone being too large -- especially coming from a much smaller phone like the Bold. But I've adapted quite well to the changes, and I confess that I absolutely love the larger keyboard. I can't type one-handed on it (like some others have noted), but that doesn't matter to me since I always typed out with both hands on my Bold anyway. Also, I love the larger screen. It's not as lengthy as most other large smartphones on the market, but it's perfect for me. The metal casing and the speakers are also a plus...and wow, the HUB! Nice. Of course, I miss the days of easy-to-swap batteries, but oh well...sadly, that's not the huge trend anymore. Sometimes, I do miss being able to fit my phone very easily into the smaller pockets of my handbag or even a small shirt pocket, but it doesn't bother me as much as I expected it would.
    If you went Passport, unless your a super power user, you should easily get through at least the day on one charge. The Passport is a beast.
    05-21-16 07:36 PM
    Looking for an SE

Jaglenn's Passport
    05-21-16 08:09 PM
    I just bought the Silver Edition from Shopblackberry at a discounted price, it should arrive next week.
    The_Viking likes this.
    05-21-16 08:35 PM
    I'd like to know when we're going to see a significant price drop with the SE...

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 

Go to Shopblackberry.com, all BlackBerry Passports are currently on sale till the 26th of May.
    05-21-16 08:37 PM
    Yes, if it had Android on it. Sorry BB10 is dead

Posted via CB10
    05-21-16 08:40 PM
    Yes, if it had Android on it. Sorry BB10 is dead

Posted via CB10
    You can make Android Apps also run on your BB10 and as long we have People like cobalt, who work very hard to make the BB10 Run Android Apps, BB10 will Life and work!

BB10 isn't Dead!

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    The_Viking and Rallyfia like this.
    05-21-16 08:59 PM
    Ordered my passport se yesterday. I couldn't pass up getting one at the sale price. Plus I'm getting cash back on my purchase.
    05-22-16 01:10 AM
    If you went Passport, unless your a super power user, you should easily get through at least the day on one charge. The Passport is a beast.
    You're absolutely right. As a light user, I'm able to go a little more than 2 days without charging the Passport SE. Usually by 11:00 p.m. on the 2nd day, I have anywhere between 49% - 52% left of battery life. If I could extend it to 4 days without charging, that would be wonderful, but I'm not complaining. I'm happy with the 2+ days that I currently get.
    05-22-16 02:06 AM
    Similar experience to Snowbeast. Came from an HTC Android. Found my around the BBPP and more than pleased. Getting an efficient e-pub reader was a bit of a hunt. Paid for two....Bonfire and Gyan but both were bad choices. Bonfire, because pages load more and more in poor vertical alignment as one moves through a book. Gyan is not good on Passport with just two arrows for navigating and they are right at the very top almost 'untouchable'. No page flip system. Bookshelf was always empty and only last three reads showing up for selection.
    So, what was the best-pub reader I found? ........
    It is .....FB Reader, and its free. Does everything one would want. Faultless screen fit, page turning etc etc.
    05-22-16 03:37 AM
    Go to Shopblackberry.com, all BlackBerry Passports are currently on sale till the 26th of May.
    It sucks for me because I won't have the money for mine until mid June... So it's Amazon for me until then.
    05-22-16 08:54 AM
    I would really welcome winning the passport in the CB contest over the Priv

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 09:14 AM
    I bought one this week on Amazon Germany for 165 euros refurbished. It works super... I am coming from a Q10 and a Leap. I will be selling the Q10....

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 10:20 AM
    Yes, I just bought a SE and I'm so happy I did (had the Passport AT&T before this one)

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    05-22-16 10:57 AM
    Yes, for what I do and the all the things the OS offers and I happen to dig the style of the Passport yes I'd get a third in a heartbeat.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    05-22-16 11:52 AM
    Ordered the SE from ebay. It cost �240, and has only been opened to unlock it. I should get it on Tuesday

05-22-16 11:56 AM
    Ordered the SE from ebay. It cost �240, and has only been opened to unlock it. I should get it on Tuesday

Did you order a new or a used one? The price of 250 pounds, sounds really good.

Form eBay.com or eBay.co.uk ?
    05-22-16 12:51 PM
    I bought one this week on Amazon Germany for 165 euros refurbished. It works super... I am coming from a Q10 and a Leap. I will be selling the Q10....

Posted via CB10
    That is a very good Price for a BlackBerry Passport. Is it a New BlackBerry Passport OR? Or a BlackBerry Passport SE?

Sounds very cheap for me I got mine for almost 500 Euro

05-22-16 04:55 PM
    The passport is a beautiful phone. I'm not the conventional blackberry user but have owned two in the past. Since then I've had an iphone and a samsung. Android over ios from past experience just for casual use, neither offering much longevity so i'm hoping the passport is one for the longhaul.

I bought the original passport about three weeks ago because it looks amazing and I've been eyeing it since I got my samsung two years ago, the specs are great even for a phone from 2014, the keyboard, the fact I can use android apps and because I want to start writing. It's different and at an affordable price now, why not?! How do I feel a month in?

The OS is amazing, it really is. The hub is obviously a key factor and the ability to multi task is unrivalled in my eyes. The level of set up on calendars, email and general or basic phone uses is appreciated. I can't envisage going back to ios and I'm not a hardcore blackberry user, I don't even need the depth of security it provides a fluidity and efficiency because of its simplicity that my older phones really struggled with. There are some fiddling problems scattered across the Os but haven't disrupted my experience. The low earphone volume is annoying. It's hard to hear people sometimes on phone calls but that can be rectified through settings I assume.

The battery life is great. That's all that needs to be said. I've got a good feeling this phone won't start dying at 40% battery life after a years use like iphones tend to.

My contract upgrade is due in two months with options limited to a iphone se, iphone 6 or galaxy6. I've mentioned how devastating losing whatsapp on here several times and my expectations of the next 6 months is to see important apps just disappear one by one. Native apps are leaps and bounds better than those usable thanks to runtime so I can see myself being forced to give up this phone because the native catalog is already bad but deteriorating. There is constant feeling of lag when running simple apps like the guardian using runtime and when multiplied by data speeds experienced on the go it makes for an unpleasant experience. It adds to phones shortcomings phone whilst on the go. This size and keyboard don't help if you have any luggage whatsoever but the maps suck. Trying to by a train ticket from a slow moving Android app was a nerve-wracking experience to say the least. Either native twitter has bare bones functionality or sound whilst playing videos online is bugged because it never works. Blackberry really need to sort out the browser and Web playback. Using android apps should be confined to the Wifi connection in your own home because they are so unreliable!

Considering that I bought it three weeks ago, I perhaps would of spared myself some heartache and additional lack of satisfaction when I move on. No news and the negativity surrounding improving software conditions leaves me to believe the phone has a dim future. It's sad because I held an iPhone 6 earlier and it honestly felt like an iPhone 4 after using this. The quality and size of the screen on this phone is the new benchmark and will be sorely missed. There has to be a passport 2 and they need to update it's runtime and functionality with android apps. Bb10 must remain!

Posted via CB10
    mirkokr likes this.
    05-22-16 04:56 PM
    That is a very good Price for a BlackBerry Passport. Is it a New BlackBerry Passport OR? Or a BlackBerry Passport SE?

Sounds very cheap for me I got mine for almost 500 Euro

It is the black one.... the Passport was in perfect status,no scratches or damages. Only the package was damaged....actually I could read it was a T-Mobile Passport... with 28 recharge cycles.... a very good deal actually

Posted via CB10
    Emanuel_Bardanis likes this.
    05-22-16 05:23 PM
    Yep!

 P A S S P O R T [ S E] 
    05-22-16 06:36 PM
    I can't go to another phone after going t the passport

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 08:35 PM
    Yes!!

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 09:21 PM
    I just purchased the silver edition. So now I have 1 z30, 2 q10s and a passport. People around me think that I am a dinosaure, but who cares.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-16 09:39 PM
2,427 ... 4647484950 ...