Mine was delivered yethsterday! Who cares about facebook. Always access it using the browser.

Ismael P�rez Jr
    pimpin the BlackBerry Passport Se

Posted via CB10
    ice777 likes this.
    05-12-16 10:08 PM
    Nope... no support. It's an EOL device just like my BB9900 with OS7. Soon most of all the apps will stop working

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 11:00 PM
    Yes i would and i just got one today simply its one of a kind powerhouse device.
    05-13-16 03:59 AM
    I will buy more as backup. The SE is power tool to compare with other phone in the market.

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    05-13-16 09:54 AM
    If I could I would but Sprint aint budging.
    05-13-16 10:13 AM
    Today, I have just ordered mine.

Can't wait to deliver.... hope not to regret leaving my Note 4 back....
    ice777 and LyoobaBerry like this.
    05-13-16 02:08 PM
    I would really have to think about it. I love bb10, but the support doesn't seem to be there. I really hope BlackBerry will keep making their OS better because I love the UI. I would if OS is still supported and no if OS going the way of the PlayBook. I loved that PlayBook too.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 09:15 PM
    Absolutely.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-13-16 09:37 PM
    Dreamland of getting one.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-16 11:04 PM
    I'm hoping to win one! Lol
    05-13-16 11:48 PM
    I have a been a blackberry device owner been 12 years now and I always find it an amazing experience , looking forward for the blackberry passport i Think its on of the best devices of all time !!
    05-14-16 12:03 AM
    Definitely! It has the really productive Hub, Flow, Active Frames and gesture-based interface coupled with that great wide screen that can slip in a pocket (some of my friends have a Galaxy Note, try slipping *that* into a pocket!) I hope for (but don't expect) a native Android software update as a thank you for us loyal BlackBerry fans. Maybe an Android Passport 2, for when my battery dies??
    Last edited by beepicker; 05-14-16 at 02:47 AM.
    05-14-16 02:06 AM
    No because of the facebook drop out

Posted via CB10
    I pity you.

🔥 📶
    05-14-16 02:12 AM
    I rolled back to a previous version of Facebook (Google: facebook .bar Q10 crackberry). Despite the past deadline announced by Facebook, Facebook message integration in Hub is still working for me with a non-current version of Facebook in BB10 :-)
    05-14-16 02:50 AM
    Oh yes, I will buying Silver one last week, so I change my black old Passport to a new one's Silver Edition, I don't think that's PRIV is good for me now. IMHO. But I really enjoy every minute when I touch my Silver version, it's amazing and masterpiece part of BlackBerry phones...And yes, I hope they don't leave 10 line to make it like a abandoned OS platform...HOPE!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    05-14-16 05:37 AM
    I'd like to know when we're going to see a significant price drop with the SE...

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    05-14-16 05:51 AM
    CONFESSION,

I have been using BlackBerry Passport for more than 1.5 years and earlier BlackBerry Bold from 2009 till 2014, But recently an evil influenced me (due to some Taxi ride apps were not fully supporting in Passport) thus I decided to abandon Passport and bought Xiaomi RedMi Note 3 with pride, I could not sleep the day this new Android fone arrived....but but....within a week I packed my Android fone back to box and looking for a buyer even willing to sell at half rate.
    After using android for a week I realized what draws a line between cheap fones and premium fone like Passport ...........it's rich User Experience, So convenient to access emails and messages, almost everything in my single touch of finger.
    I wish BB support more common apps. That's all. Would wait for next upgraded version of Passport or similar ones

Regards
    Dev
    05-14-16 08:12 AM
    No doubt, PP is great and performs well

Posted via CB10
    05-14-16 09:33 AM
    I have just moved to a used original Passport, after my Q10 died 5 months ago. I have also used Android and Windows Phone. In my opinion, unless you need a myriad of apps, the BB10 Passport is the best smartphone you can buy today.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-14-16 10:22 AM
    I'm really hoping I win one in the current contest. I've always wanted to try the PassPort but the high price tag has kept me away.
    05-14-16 02:13 PM
    Okay, so earlier I said I would, but having played a little with a Priv, I have to admit this is my last BB10 phone.
    Although, I have gotten more compliments and comments on this Passport SE in the past couple months than I expected. Things like, "What is that?" to "your phone looks very professional".
    It is such great hardware, however, I expect to use it at least a couple more years.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    05-15-16 08:30 AM
    Okay, so earlier I said I would, but having played a little with a Priv, I have to admit this is my last BB10 phone.
    Although, I have gotten more compliments and comments on this Passport SE in the past couple months than I expected. Things like, "What is that?" to "your phone looks very professional".
    It is such great hardware, however, I expect to use it at least a couple more years.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    I feel the same way. The Priv is ALMOST everything I wanted from bb10. I love that the app gap is fully gone. The only thing I miss is the flow of bb10. I'm still trying to get used to the Priv's and the android flow of things. I've gotten used to the keyboard, although I prefer the keyboard on the classic.

It's an adjustment, if you get used to it, it becomes awesome.

One drawback to the Priv on T-Mobile is the MMS issue. Hoping that the new update takes care of that for me.
    05-20-16 10:01 AM
    Guys the Battery on the Priv is not even as close good as the BlackBerry Passport! A friend of mine have a Priv and we tested the Battery, because I was interested to get one.

I still want to stick with my BlackBerry Passport SE!

 P A S S P O R T [ S E]  | CB App |
    05-20-16 06:52 PM
    Just ordered an SE to add to the crackberry addiction! Just returned a discounted AT&T Priv after trying to make it work on TMOBILE. What a PITA that phone and OS was to use!

Moved back to my Classic - huge relief and ease of use.

Hoping the SE Passport is not too big to carry around.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-16 07:01 PM
    Just ordered an SE to add to the crackberry addiction! Just returned a discounted AT&T Priv after trying to make it work on TMOBILE. What a PITA that phone and OS was to use!

Moved back to my Classic - huge relief and ease of use.

Hoping the SE Passport is not too big to carry around.

Posted via CB10
    It does take a while to get used too. The same things that come out of the box on a BlackBerry, you need to download on the Priv. Hoping the hub and MMS over WiFi get better with marshmallow.

Once you get used to it though, I feel like this is an awesome BlackBerry.
    05-21-16 11:25 AM
2,427 ... 4546474849 ...