Yes. I had the Black Passport, picked up a Priv on launch day, just listed it on Craigslist as I picked up a Passport SE from ShopBlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 09:37 PM
    Yes. I had the Black Passport, picked up a Priv on launch day, just listed it on Craigslist as I picked up a Passport SE from ShopBlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    Once you go BB10....

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    03-25-16 09:58 PM
    Just ordered another today after a short hiatus. Tried the Priv and sold on here after a couple weeks, I don't like Android and the fact that there is no uniformity when it comes to aesthetics across its apps, looks like everything is pasted together. I may give the Vienna a try when and if it drops because I wasn't crazy about the Priv's size and hopefully by then it will come with Marshmallow. Decided to give the iPhone another try in anticipation of the SE as I like the small form factor, that lasted a solid 3 days as I quickly realized that iOS has yet to support multiple attachments out of the box when sending or replying to emails, ridiculous. So back to the Passport it is. Will rock it for work during the week and switch to my Q10 on the weekends. It really is a shame that BB10 didn't take off only because of apps, I will ride it out till it dies.
    03-26-16 05:04 PM
    I love the passport. I am even looking to find a good price on the silver edition.

But for my daily use I still prefer my iphone. Apps like spotify or audible just don't work properly with the android runtime. That is really a pity. Even Evernote, which is a native app, does not work too well on. My passport.

But for communication there is no better device than the passport.

I am really hoping to find a way to have the afore mentioned apps run smoother. May snap be the answer? Does it run these apps better or is it just a way of using apps that are not found on the Amazon store?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 06:55 PM
    Once you go BB10....

 Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789 
    You never go back...even when the ship is sinking really fast.

 CA Governor 
    03-26-16 07:21 PM
    You never go back...even when the ship is sinking really fast.

 CA Governor 
    Jack Dawson style

Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-26-16 09:15 PM
    Jack Dawson style

Nailed it.

 CA Governor 
    03-26-16 11:23 PM
    Nailed it.

 CA Governor 
    Definitely kind of creepy that I read that in an Underwood voice.

03-26-16 11:58 PM
    What is this I hear about what's app and stuff not working on the Passport? Is it that support for BB 10 is stopping?

Even so, since google play can be installed on the Passport, are you not just able to download what's app from there?
    It's not that whatzapps will stop working. Just no more development. It will work until something big breaks it. No BB10 support goes on. No problem as they say.

Posted from a wireless charging Passport. Get one!
    03-27-16 01:11 AM
    I'm having some problems with my main phone which is blackberry priv and I'm planning to get a replacement from my carrier but they told me that it may take a month or so. I decided to get blackberry or now I'm just waiting for it this week, passport se to use as my daily drive I don't think that it'll be a problem since I been using bb10 os from z10 to q10 for quite sometime and moved to android just last year. the only thing that worries me is my jawbone app I hope android port of the app will work fluidly

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-27-16 02:20 AM
    I can't get rid of my BlackBerry Passport.
    Even when knowing
    Whatsapp is going to be discontinued.
    Can't down load apps like uber and ola.
    Even 4g Airtel in bangalore doesn't work.
    Finally decided to buy a cheaper Android phone for all the above.
    still love BB

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 02:37 AM
    Absolutely, no question
    03-27-16 08:51 AM
    Even when knowing
    still love BB

Posted via CB10
    I can confirm vodafone 4G here in kochi is working fine with my passport SE.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 09:16 AM
    On easter Sunday 2016, I would.

 CA Governor 
    03-27-16 09:18 AM
    Even when knowing
    still love BB

Posted via CB10
    Huh? I downloaded Uber App from the Google play store/SNAP.. start using it while you still can!

Haha I have two options. 1. Sell it and get a new phone. Or 2. Keep my Passport and get a new phone. Haha

If I keep it does anyone if you can use the Passport as a power bank? (could I charge other devices with my Passport!?)

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 09:39 AM
    Huh? I downloaded Uber App from the Google play store/SNAP.. start using it while you still can!

Haha I have two options. 1. Sell it and get a new phone. Or 2. Keep my Passport and get a new phone. Haha

If I keep it does anyone if you can use the Passport as a power bank? (could I charge other devices with my Passport!?)

Posted via CB10
    If anyone really wants to keep their Passport but also have access to apps, you could use a two device set up. I use either my 6Plus or iPad as an app device and then keep my BlackBerry for all my communication. I'm looking into getting an iPod so that i have a more pocketable app only device.

It works for me, so I figured I'd share. I know carrying two devices isn't everyone's cup of tea.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    03-28-16 09:00 AM
    Yes, I bought the Silver today afternoon.

Posted from BlackBerry Classic
    03-28-16 10:11 AM
    Yes, certainly.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 12:41 PM
    If anyone really wants to keep their Passport but also have access to apps, you could use a two device set up. I use either my 6Plus or iPad as an app device and then keep my BlackBerry for all my communication. I'm looking into getting an iPod so that i have a more pocketable app only device.

It works for me, so I figured I'd share. I know carrying two devices isn't everyone's cup of tea.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 
    I guess I am going to do the same.

Right now I am using my iPhone 6s Plus as a main device and the passport for messaging. Hate it that way. But there is no way I would put my passport in the drawer.

I mean this Apple device is not even able to recognize if I am typing English or German.

Going to get an iPhone 6s next month to have it as a smaller secondary device.

It is really a pain in the ***. First world problems...
    03-28-16 06:53 PM
    If I had to have apps everywhere and BB10 couldnt do it I would leave apple and place Cheap 7 inch tablets everywhere I would need a droid app. Problem solved - problem staying solved. USE BB10!
    03-28-16 07:02 PM
    If I had to have apps everywhere and BB10 couldnt do it I would leave apple and place Cheap 7 inch tablets everywhere I would need a droid app. Problem solved - problem staying solved. USE BB10!
    I need some apps while in my office and the car and when walking the dog. It is just Spotify and Audible but both apps run so poorly on my Passport...
    03-28-16 07:06 PM
    Yep

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    03-31-16 07:07 PM
    Although at some point down the line, for the right price of course, I may still get one and use it until it seizes to function, lol

Posted via CB10
    ?
    03-31-16 09:08 PM
    I bought a passport off Craigslist today for a backup phone,... still using my PRIV with its little keyboard, just became accustomed to my BlackBerry Android

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-31-16 09:39 PM
    Supposing you just lost your main phone and you have the funds to buy any phone, is the Passport still your top choice?

The answer is quite simple for me: a definite YES!!

Please chime in...

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Same here : I would definitely replace my lost Passport with a new Passport!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-16 12:09 AM
2,427 ... 4041424344 ...