I want an SE. I hear the keyboard is even more amazing! I seem to be doing more and more typing on my phone.

Jaglenn's Passport
    wlmss likes this.
    03-11-16 11:43 PM
    Yep, the Passport SE.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    wlmss likes this.
    03-12-16 09:10 AM
    I have moved from android to passport. After reading reviews, as silver edition isn't available in India I have bought a black passport. Really a great phone even now. Definitely worth every penny..I have been promoting passport among my colleagues..

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 09:34 AM
    Yes and I just did.
    I bought my first white Passport in November 2014. This morning I threw it on the ground during an argument destroying it. After considering my options and the fact that I have a few accessories for it, I just ordered a new white one. At least now I have a few replacement parts. It is impossible to find the plastic pieces in white.
    DreadPirateRegan and wlmss like this.
    03-12-16 09:36 AM
    Yes and I just did.
    I bought my first white Passport in November 2014. This morning I threw it on the ground during an argument destroying it. After considering my options and the fact that I have a few accessories for it, I just ordered a new white one. At least now I have a few replacement parts. It is impossible to find the plastic pieces in white.
    I may order a white and use it as a tablet at home or work phone to swap out as electrician here and don't wanna mess up my SE! I'll admit then white ones look so good but SE's have even more steel as even built more like tanks with extra room below the qwerty keyboard! Then we have the a t and t which I am not to fond of except the fact is has wireless charging makes it appealing! I never liked the red oddly enough but the SE and White are AWESOME although I know all subjective!

I wish they had a way to give u two Sims cards one sane account so when u turn one "on" somehow the other doesn't work rather then keep flip flopping! Be awesome!...

Hundred percent those white ones as with nearly all white Blackberrys will be most valuable Inn future....

PS: silver editions are taller phones by a good bit look it up!

Posted via CB10
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    03-12-16 01:34 PM
    Thanks for your comments as I'm wanting to try the Passport however my hesitation as been the possible loss of my current apps based on the screen being so different in size.

The Z10 I have I have loved and only want to finally get the Passport based on the comments of the screen and the specs.

Did you experience any problems going from Z10, Z30 to the Passport in terms of apps not being compatible and you lose them?

Mainly speaking of BlackBerry World apps.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2813 AT&T

Z10STL100-3/10.3.2.2813 AT&T
    You will not regret it dive in I have tons of Droid apps all work fully! So fast to!!!! Dive in! Join us......

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 01:35 PM
    Love my red

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 02:00 PM
    I will. PP SE is the amazing phone!

Posted from BlackBerry Classic
    Jay Wright2 likes this.
    03-12-16 06:55 PM
    I'm getting one this week!!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-16 07:09 PM
    On March 2016, YES!

 CA Governor 
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-12-16 11:49 PM
    I've had 5 Blackberries in my time and have just switched my white PP to a Silver Edition....without doubt the SE is the best phone I've ever had! I absolutely love it...the keyboard is an improvement over the white one...it feels much more positive ...really fantastic

I want the world to try this phone and only then judge it.....Please BB keep BB10 going...

PP SE...best phone EVER!!!
    03-13-16 12:48 AM
    I work in Parliament...some MPs have been asking about my Passport!

Posted via CB10
    Adam Kowalczyk1 likes this.
    03-13-16 01:30 AM
    I agree with Maxxx99

The SE is amazing, it looks really high quality, feels great in the hand and works great!
    03-13-16 06:22 AM
    Definitely no. Lots of problems developing after half a year's use including overheating at the top right corner, focus completely not working (hardware issue, restored to factory setting won't fixed) and sluggish for Android apps. Even the keyboard is not as good as the Q10. BlackBerry 10 is dead to consumer market as far as I am concerned. I am leaving BlackBerry and moving on.

Don't waste your money. One or two years ago, when there was a little bit hope, maybe yes. Not worth it at this point.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 06:35 AM
    I agree with Maxxx99

The SE is amazing, it looks really high quality, feels great in the hand and works great!
    How can it feel great in the hand when it's a two-handed device? I'm just a curious Q10 owner, cheers.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    03-13-16 06:40 AM
    I've had 5 Blackberries in my time and have just switched my white PP to a Silver Edition....without doubt the SE is the best phone I've ever had! I absolutely love it...the keyboard is an improvement over the white one...it feels much more positive ...really fantastic

I want the world to try this phone and only then judge it.....Please BB keep BB10 going...

PP SE...best phone EVER!!!
    Sounds like I wrote this!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 09:53 AM
    I want an SE. I hear the keyboard is even more amazing! I seem to be doing more and more typing on my phone.

Jaglenn's Passport
    And it's a tank I dropped it three times so far with seidio case not even a ding on the seidio case let alone anything wrong with the SE PP! Onto concrete four or so feet!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 09:54 AM
    Definitely no. Lots of problems developing after half a year's use including overheating at the top right corner, focus completely not working (hardware issue, restored to factory setting won't fixed) and sluggish for Android apps. Even the keyboard is not as good as the Q10. BlackBerry 10 is dead to consumer market as far as I am concerned. I am leaving BlackBerry and moving on.

Don't waste your money. One or two years ago, when there was a little bit hope, maybe yes. Not worth it at this point.

Posted via CB10
    You sir need to try it again, now everything is opposite.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 09:56 AM
    How can it feel great in the hand when it's a two-handed device? I'm just a curious Q10 owner, cheers.

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    Oh, Wow, Mister Literal....
    Is English your second language if so we understand.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 09:57 AM
    Not from at&t or as their customer. Also, the dev updating has come to a slow crawl. I lovve the phone, the keyboard, the hub. Typing a message with it is aggravation with the multiple letter issue

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 12:16 PM
    Not from at&t or as their customer. Also, the dev updating has come to a slow crawl. I lovve the phone, the keyboard, the hub. Typing a message with it is aggravation with the multiple letter issue

Posted via CB10
    Seen this never had it as an issue personally on SE, is it software or dirt aka dust in keyboard as its sorta open to that and has the touch sensors? Has thee issue been tracked down? Should send back if possible as mines double type free!!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 12:22 PM
    Seen this never had it as an issue personally on SE, is it software or dirt aka dust in keyboard as its sorta open to that and has the touch sensors? Has thee issue been tracked down? Should send back if possible as mines double type free!!

Posted via CB10
    Wait, take back think when was using CB via browser was happening so switched and fine so think software! Never in sms or anywhere else at all and even in browser was minor...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 12:23 PM
    Once a Passport user, always a passport user ...

I'm planning on upgrading to a Silver Edition Passport as soon as i can ...
    DreadPirateRegan and bigjman like this.
    03-13-16 12:42 PM
    Yes it is definitely still worth it! I just picked up a Passport Silver Edition and this phone is amazing, one of the best, if not THE best mobile device that I have ever used.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 01:03 PM
    Definitely! The best phone IMO.
    03-14-16 09:46 AM
2,427 ... 3536373839 ...