I ordered an OG Black last week during the ShopBB sale but I'm debating on whether or not to return it because I noticed the build date was 2/14 which means it's been sitting on a shelf somewhere since then, not sure what the battery will be like.
    Just charge your Passport first before initial use then let it shut down on it's own due to dead battery three times (means fully charge, battery dead shut down, fully charge again 2nd time, battery dead shut down 2nd time, fully charge again 3rd time, dead battery shut down 3rd time) and you should be good. The three times shut down from dead battery and fully charging the battery will condition the battery.

Posted with my a-w-e-s-o-m-e BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition. Past posting devices: BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry Passport and BlackBerry Passport AT&T version.
    coffeeaddict305 likes this.
    02-21-16 07:34 PM
    I ordered an OG Black last week during the ShopBB sale but I'm debating on whether or not to return it because I noticed the build date was 2/14 which means it's been sitting on a shelf somewhere since then, not sure what the battery will be like.
    Test it first. I'm sure it's fine. Mine is 12/14 & battery life is 1 day with 6 android apps.

 Piano Black Passport 
    02-21-16 07:45 PM
    I'm looking to get a red one or an SE,, just can't decide...

Posted via my incredible Passport
    02-21-16 09:11 PM
    Still yes.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    02-21-16 10:05 PM
    Absolutly! Love my PP SE!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 06:29 AM
    Just bought one myself as a valentine's present to myself! The greatest phone I ever used I an just pissy as still no release on the OS with not being able to delete android apps and when my SE Passport came it auto updated to the buggy Run time on. 36 even though I clicked cancel! ..... give us a genuine fix! Now!..... and for Christ sakes stop the update for people buying them now that it is a known is as blackberry admitted! Would I swap? Not for any other phone on the market! .....

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:27 AM
    I'm looking to get a red one or an SE,, just can't decide...

Posted via my incredible Passport
    SE or white! I love my SE! White will be the rarest in the future as always? Try to find a white classic for less then double what a classic goes for bow, impossible hence why I don't have one of then yet either! Silver is built like a tank but so is the original!

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 07:30 AM
    Hopefully my wife will get hers tomorrow. A black original. I am using a Silver one.
    02-22-16 07:43 AM
    Passport love it so far. Will order a piece for my younger sister.
    DudeManBud Man likes this.
    02-22-16 10:16 AM
    it's my 2nd passport and as I consider it the perfect phone I just ordered the(3rd one) silver edition.
    I do have funds to buy ANY phone but I hope Blackberry will stand by me just as I stayed by it's side in the past years and release a new device as amazing as passport is.
    02-24-16 04:09 PM
    Just bought mine solid SE two days ago... it was after two months Priv experience. Before I also had a PP OG. Best device for me from all of the market!

 via BlackBerry Passport SE�
    02-24-16 04:20 PM
    I think I would because I love the form factor and the keyboard, but lately I have been a little frustrated with some apps not functioning properly. It gets a little old having to do work-arounds and such when "everyone" else can just download an app and it works. I used to be one that didn't use that many apps (I'm not talking about games), but more and more I find myself using them.

So, I THINK that I would buy my PP SE again, but the other guys are tempting!

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    02-24-16 04:28 PM
    Hell yeah
    02-24-16 04:47 PM
    Yes, just received my AT&T Passport.. Switching out my stunning Red Passport to give it a break.. so far loving the AT&T version with the wireless charging. A plus is the fact that the OS version allows for uninstalling Android apps.
    Put a Seido red case with belt clip and tempered glass screen protector on should last quite a while until Blackberry figures out what they are going to do going forward..

Posted via CB10
    TIMSHULL likes this.
    02-24-16 08:16 PM
    Yes.. and I am pondering on which to buy today, I have my OG blackberry passport, I do want to buy another one but choosing between the OG or SE. Can anyone message me for advice? To those who own both?
    02-24-16 08:20 PM
    Still yes

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    02-25-16 07:54 PM
    Yes I just bought the SE in December and don't regret it. As it always goes if you are app crazy definitely and even I personally find all the apps I 'need' just with BB10.

But mainly I get lots of work done and the battery life. The speakers are just the best ever for speakerphone or music.
    And if you must you cans still run Android. And since it is a phone calls are also wondrously clear speakerphone or not.

If you can get the Silver Edition it's built right and feels like a phone or a weapon in the wrong hands. Personally again I like for a phone to have some heft.

No comlpaints here. And lastly and not least the beauty and design will get you looks and questions. Most people I have found have been greatly and genuinely interested and asked where they could get one!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 12:30 AM
    Next week I will! Can't wait!

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 07:58 AM
    The SE Bundle page is not working since the end of Feb Sales. Wonder what the new price will be? Lets have a good St Patricks day sale!
    02-26-16 09:26 AM
    Have had the SE for about 6 months, just so pleased with this phone. Would easily have another, although I'd love to try a classic too. I think we're all on the BlackBerry farewell tour bus, though. But I also hung onto my Palm PDA long after everyone else checked theirs.

BPWiebe on the beautiful Silver Edition Passport.
    02-26-16 09:57 AM
    When my current Passport dies, I'll get a Silver Edition. No contest.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 10:53 AM
    Yup, I would and did!!!

I currently have: Z10, Z30, got the Passport OG at launch in 2014 and for my birthday yesterday, just picked up a BlackBerry Passport SE & Bundle Promo and got an additional 15% promo on top of that!!! Yeah! :-)

Just got the emails that my order shipped and in transit to deliver this Monday!!!

Can't wait!! :-D

Cheers!

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Passport SR 10.3.2.2514, OS 10.3.2.2789
    02-27-16 01:11 AM
    Yes!!!
    After a Z10 have a Priv. Now I bought a PP Silver Edition. I am the happiest man with the Passport and the great feeling of BB10.
    The Passport SE is much better built phone and the software is not comparable too.

Posted via CB10
    02-27-16 01:33 AM
    Would you still buy a Passport today?-img-20160227-wa000.jpg

Finally bought it yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    outlooker likes this.
    02-27-16 02:44 AM
    Trading my priv for an SE tomorrow.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-27-16 04:05 AM
2,427 ... 3132333435 ...