Looks like i'll have to wait until Feb 2016 to get mine... EE (uk) don't directly stock blackberry's anymore!

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 10:01 AM
    I was at FNAC in Velizy today comparing the Classic with my Passport.
    A guy came and asked if the Passport was mine. Then, he asked few questions about it, and how was the speed typing on physical keyboard.
    I showed him how I type sending a text message and he seemed amazed by the speed and accuracy.

He said he was thinking of buying the Silver Edition, which is a great choice. I recommended to buy at Shop BlackBerry because of the policy return.

The most amazing thing was his thoughts about the Passport :"i need a real smartphone, for productivity and work. I don't need games. And this phone is original."

Yes, that's true. You can make new phones with xMP or xGO of RAM and useless gimmicks, but you'll never be as unique and original as a already one year old BlackBerry Passport.

Everything in front of a FNAC salesman. Take that, FNAC ! You robbers !
    12-11-15 10:46 AM
    Si. Claro

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 10:51 AM
    I've been with Big Red since my first cell phone, but I still really really want a Passport, more than I've wanted any other BlackBerry. So to clarify, if I purchased an unlocked Passport, I could use it on T-Mo, correct? (currently my family and I are using Z30s)

Posted via CB10
    Using my beautiful unlocked SE on Magenta as I type this!

"I don't think that word means what you think it means."
    12-11-15 01:00 PM
    Stop asking! Yes! Yes! Yes!

 CA Governor on Passport SE 
    12-11-15 02:26 PM
    A guy came and asked if the Passport was mine. Then, he asked few questions about it, and how was the speed typing on physical keyboard.
    I showed him how I type sending a text message and he seemed amazed by the speed and accuracy.

He said he was thinking of buying the Silver Edition, which is a great choice. I recommended to buy at Shop BlackBerry because of the policy return.

The most amazing thing was his thoughts about the Passport :"i need a real smartphone, for productivity and work. I don't need games. And this phone is original."

Yes, that's true. You can make new phones with xMP or xGO of RAM and useless gimmicks, but you'll never be as unique and original as a already one year old BlackBerry Passport.

Bien jou� !

I remember I was at the FNAC at the Passport launch!!
    I was really shocked to meet a BB rep there sporting a Passport and making a demo to 2 people that was there to ask about the upcoming Classic.
    The BB rep was young new BB user that swapped from Androids (he was very happy to the change).
    I had Q10 and explained him that BB10 was already there since a while and even showing him few tricks to attract more user attention.
    From there, I did know my little hands would be more than enough for the beast

PS: You can be happy that la Fnac carry those Blackberries in front of all the other brands.
    Lot of countries does'nt have that "luck".

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 03:14 PM
    Yes without a doubt.
    12-11-15 04:27 PM
    Yes! I would another in a heartbeat!

8830<9650<9810<Playbook64<Q10<Passport
    12-11-15 05:40 PM
    My answer is still....yeah

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.3.2.2789
    12-11-15 06:11 PM
    I thought about it a lot and decided�� of course!

12-11-15 06:34 PM
    Did I already say YES!

Posted Via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport.
    Last edited by california governor; 12-14-15 at 01:48 PM.
    12-11-15 06:41 PM
    No, I can't justify putting $700 into a device that won't be seeing improvements

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 06:54 PM
    AT&T Passport, very well constructed. Robust. Purpose.

Yep. A PassPort.
    bigjman likes this.
    12-11-15 07:28 PM
    Happy with the phone but no.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 09:56 PM
    Bidding on one right now, we'll see what happens.
    Bought my wife a brand new red passport about 4 months ago and she loves it
    I've been using the z30

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 10:30 PM

Sir I second you on tht.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 12:51 AM
    The answer to that question is still yes.

12-13-15 12:43 PM
    The answer to that question is still yes.

I have to second you on that.

bigjman likes this.
    12-13-15 05:15 PM
    Even though Passport is not a perfect phone and none of the smartphone out there either. Yes, I would buy a new passport but will have a SE.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 06:01 PM
    Just won the eBay action for the passport

So ya I guess I would still buy it. Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-13-15 06:16 PM
    I would buy a Priv again without doubt. Only thing I would do differently is get the unlocked version instead of the AT&T version.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on Priv
    12-13-15 06:19 PM
    BB offers the highest quality mobile solutions for the business consumer. In addition to the refined pkb you have an awesome package in in the Passport. As an SE owner the Passport solves any project I'm working on and the width and grip on the phone make holding the SE enjoyable. Passport is such a proprietary mobile device,it's something everyone should experience. Experiencing the BB10 hub on a wide screen is splendid,the plethora of power saving options,even the 3rd party apps,gives me confidence as user knowing that the compromises I've accepted on this platform are for my own good.
    double_fault likes this.
    12-13-15 07:38 PM
    I liked to have more years with. BlackBerry 10 and my Z10 was not playing android stuff like Spotify that good so I needed more power and the only phone was the passport and I love it. When it comes to updates no phone have hade more updates than BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 12:39 AM
    I will take Passport SE over any phone in the market today. I guess you know what my answer to the question will be, damn right. YES! YES!

Posted Via CA Governor's BlackBerry Passport.
    12-14-15 01:47 PM
    This thread is making it worse for me now..i KNOW I want a passport se but have to wait until me contract ends in feb...Aaaaah the wait!!

Posted via CB10 - 9900 - Q10 - Playbook - (Passport SE?)
    12-14-15 01:49 PM
2,427 ... 1718192021 ...