Yes, a definite Yes. I will buy P9984 to replace my Passport #1, and a Classic to replace #2.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 09:06 AM
    Got my Passport yesterday. In less than 30 hours everything has been loaded and i'm starting to get the hang of the " 3 rows".

I have loaded the Google play store with the help of Cobalt, and all of the apps are up and running including Netflix and MS Office mobile.

I seriously love this device. I coveted it for long time, and I am not disappointed.

Buy one. No kidding.

Oops......looks like I need to change my sig line :-)

Q10/10.2.1.2156 Waiting for my Passport
    EmaliMcrtny likes this.
    04-30-15 02:19 PM
    Hands down, yes

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    04-30-15 04:27 PM
    What else is there?
    I saw a review for an Incipio battery case for theiPhone 6. I didn't see one for the Passport.
    It's been a great experience to be free of battery worry/anxiety.
    the Passport does email. It gets my documents read and corrected. The last business trip to denver I had, I din't even bring my laptop. (Now that was a weird feeling: looking for my laptop at the security only to realize it's at home!)
    I can BBM, WhatsApp, Text, Skype....heck, I can even answer and make phone calls!
    Yup.
    I'd buy the Passport again. The original one, again.
    04-30-15 05:42 PM
    Yes! Absolutely!

Jaglenn's Passport
    04-30-15 05:54 PM
    Yep. Probably get the white one this time around.
    04-30-15 06:19 PM
  7. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Seven months and counting now.. LOVE iT!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 06:28 PM
    Got my Passport yesterday. In less than 30 hours everything has been loaded and i'm starting to get the hang of the " 3 rows".

I have loaded the Google play store with the help of Cobalt, and all of the apps are up and running including Netflix and MS Office mobile.

I seriously love this device. I coveted it for long time, and I am not disappointed.

Buy one. No kidding.

Oops......looks like I need to change my sig line :-)

Q10/10.2.1.2156 Waiting for my Passport
    Congrats, welcome to the wide side!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    04-30-15 06:31 PM
    In a heartbeat. This phone spanks the iPhone 6 I sold to buy it with

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 06:50 PM
    Would I buy a Passport today if I didn't had one? Yes definitely. The passport is a work horse. Easily I would have bought a passport.
    04-30-15 07:25 PM

Posted via CB10
    WooHooo...welcome to the wide side!!

04-30-15 07:26 PM
    spanks the iPhone 6....hahahaha awesome officially_john!! Good pun!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-15 10:33 PM
    No...

Would you still buy a Passport today?-bp.jpg

The 'red' is hard to find...
    currentodysseys likes this.
    05-01-15 12:05 AM
    Interesting to read these. I have had a z10 which I did not like so much. I bought a z30 a year ago and I really like it. With 10.3, I really can't justify buying another phone. But as a BlackBerry fan, I may buy the passport to try it out. I am doubtful though, because I now like a virtual keyboard. Just wish a new z30 came out with passport specs! Or better still an all touch passport... still think this move by BlackBerry is needed to complete the work wide theme..

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 12:44 AM
    After being with it for almost 3 months now, if you took it off my hands, my first reaction would be to order another one...

I really cannot think using an another phone than the passport (at the moment at least ) .

Once you go square and wide it is difficult to let go... it is a brilliant phone to have!

Posted via CB10 on my beloved Passport
    05-01-15 03:25 AM
    After being with it for almost 3 months now, if you took it off my hands, my first reaction would be to order another one...

I really cannot think using an another phone than the passport (at the moment at least ) .

Once you go square and wide it is difficult to let go... it is a brilliant phone to have!
    Once you take a walk on the Wide side there's no going back period!!

05-01-15 05:06 AM
    Once you take a walk on the Wide side there's no going back period!!

Quite true! I had tried a note but it was nothing compared to going wide... or having bb10.

Once accustomed to the Passport and its glory revealed, it is hard to go back! (I use my Q10 from time to time and it does cost me now to be honest)

05-01-15 06:47 AM
    I would definitely buy another one, in black again or possibly even in red. I continue to check out the latest rumored devices from BlackBerry purely because I cheerlead them but I don't care to replace my passport with anything else. Maybe one day the slider in 3 years+ if passport is no longer offered, but none of the regular form factor phones, namely from android or iOS. The passport has spoiled me in that it's a phone that does EVERYTHING I've ever needed my past phones to do. Love this thing to the end.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 06:56 AM
    Having owned a Passport for a month, without a shadow of a doubt yes I'd still buy one today. If anything I'm much more sure that it was the right choice than I was when I was signing the contract. In fact I'd buy a dozen cos it's once in a blue moon a gadget this good comes along and I wanna still have one in 10 or 20 years, not find myself having to settle for something else when this one eventually dies of old age.

Posted via CB10
    coffeeaddict305 likes this.
    05-01-15 09:55 AM
    I would probably get a Classic. I like the Passport but for me it is a little too big for everyday use.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 02:22 PM
    Definitely no (after one week usage)
    Wifi problems, bugs, heavy, hand pain (too wide, hard to reach and tiny "buttons" on the screen)
    05-07-15 05:16 AM
    I hope they always sell the passport! So easy to hold when reading. Perfect on the subway! You really have to do the learning curve stuff though for the keyboard. Like just swiping down the keyboard with one hand and using keyboard for number pad. It's so fast now.

Jaglenn's Passport
    05-07-15 09:45 AM
    Best BlackBerry phone yet! Yes!

Passport on ATT
    05-07-15 10:00 AM
    Definitely no (after one week usage)
    Wifi problems, bugs, heavy, hand pain (too wide, hard to reach and tiny "buttons" on the screen)
    Really!!.. Have you reached out for help or assistance from anyone? It's real easy to get back on track ya know!!

05-07-15 10:28 AM
    Yes, until Slider becomes available.

Posted via CB10 with BlackBerry PP
    05-07-15 10:43 AM
2,427 ... 56789 ...