Right now I am considering which BlackBerry phones should I buy. Passport or priv.. actually I wann get BlackBerry Passport however whatsup will not be available on passport after December. And I have many friends who use whatsup..thats why it makes me push to priv but I don't like really Android version.. I have had almost BlackBerry phones for 7 years.. I know especially how os10 works better other phones...

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 04:28 AM
    I will only say that the Passport SE is one great phone. It's not for everyone, but for my use its nothing short of fantastic. What really irks me is that BlackBerry management don't see it. The phone could easily be improved some with little cost. If available in android I would buy one immediately. Give me dual boot, and i'll buy two!!

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 06:32 AM
    Love my the design of my Passport and keyboard. The Hub is awesome. My issues are performance and app compatibility. My Passport locks up at least once a week, usually while running an app, especially the native BlackBerry Map...forget about any Android app. For a business oriented device, I still need apps to get my job done. I will probably be saying goodbye to BlackBerry in the near future, if there was a Passport on Android...I know dreaming.

Posted via CB10
    I think this Crackberry forum should start a petition for android on. Passport!! Come on Blaise, can you get something going?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-16 06:33 AM
    Ive been asking myself the same question. I really loved the Passport and owned every version except for the SE. It has been 6+ months since I owned a Passport and it's no secret the OS is going away and that's not changing. You mentioned needing Instagram and Facebook. While they're options to do workarounds to get the social media apps setup it isn't going to work forever. There are a few things I miss on my PRIV, a BlackBerry 10 hub experience being one of them. For the most part I'd recommend going to the PRIV and settling in. It's BlackBerry of the future...if we have a future...
    08-07-16 06:34 AM
    Thank you. I only use Twitter, Facebook and Instagram sometimes. Nothing else. I read somewhere on here that even those apps will not work next year and I'm kinda worried about that. I wish I would have found out about the passport a long time ago
    Facebook is now only a link to their Web version. No more support for BB10.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 04:08 PM
    I just received my passport SE this afternoon, bought during amazon prime day. The keyboard is confusing compared to that of a Z30.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 04:32 PM
    I think this Crackberry forum should start a petition for android on. Passport!! Come on Blaise, can you get something going?

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze...

 Blackberry Passport
    08-10-16 04:35 PM
    I just received my passport SE this afternoon, bought during amazon prime day. The keyboard is confusing compared to that of a Z30.

Posted via CB10
    Give it about a week or so of honest use and maybe download one of those apps that test your typing speed. That app helps you overcome the initial weirdness of the keyboard. I use the flick feature and over time it begins to learn and suggests your words quite well.
    08-10-16 04:45 PM
    Give it about a week or so of honest use and maybe download one of those apps that test your typing speed. That app helps you overcome the initial weirdness of the keyboard. I use the flick feature and over time it begins to learn and suggests your words quite well.
    Ok,bro.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 05:51 PM
    Let me put it this way. I had a Passport SE and had to move to IPhone due to IMPORTANT need of apps such Uber and other related to my job , but yesterday I decided to go back to my Passport and have a second phone for those apps. I missed my HUB so much and the keyboard.
    08-10-16 07:35 PM
    Sadly I am moving on the the Priv as my 3rd ATT Passport has started displaying the dreaded double type issue.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-12-16 02:45 AM
    Holding a passport now, and I'm going to buy a passport silver edition and a DTEK50
    08-12-16 02:49 AM
    "Would you still buy a BlackBerry Passport today?"

Yes. In fact, I just did so recently and I love it.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 02:15 PM
    As much as I love my passport and the physical keyboard, there are so many options out there. I also hate to say this but BB10 is outdated. It all comes down to your needs. I'm contemplating of getting the new iPhone or galaxy note 7.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 08:32 PM
    I want to come back to blackberry. I switched to iPhone about three years ago but I really like the passport. I just don't know if it's still worth getting now.
    Buy a cheap used one. Not worth the price on ShopBlackBerry given the future of BB10.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    08-12-16 08:55 PM
    "Would you still buy a BlackBerry Passport today?"

I used to flat out say no, but I think I changed my mind now. Maybe if I can snag one at a good price.
    08-12-16 10:53 PM
    If only about an inch smaller in width. Like the classics width.

 C L A S S I C |to| D T E K 5 //;=>
    08-13-16 01:02 AM
    If it has lovely QwERTY keyboard..

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 02:44 AM
    I really love my Passport. I love the size, I love the Keyboard, I love the screen. From a hardware perspective I would totally buy the Passport again.
    But I would not buy a BB10 device again. It is a great OS, but it has no future. Unfortunately..

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 04:22 AM
    I bought my Passport SE about 6 months ago having briefly tried an iphone 6. I have never regretted the decision for a second. Passport is everything I need and more but as other posters have said, it is not for everyone.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    08-13-16 05:02 AM
    I just switched on from the Z30, and it seems a little big, but I think I'm getting used it. And the phone itself is quite a good looking phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 10:16 AM
    If only about an inch smaller in width. Like the classics width.

 C L A S S I C |to| D T E K 5 //;=>
    EXACTLY, THIS IS WHAT I AM THINKING THE WHOLE TIME. IT WOULD BE SUCH A NICE PHONE. Q10 SE or Z30 SE would be even better!

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 10:19 AM
    Yes, I need to buy a Passport today!

Just got mine back from a local repair shop and they don' know why it's consistently losing signal, but closer to the center of the city it's fine. I have already replaced the Antenna and same issue. WiFi works great but doesn't help me on the road.

I'm in Amsterdam Netherlands, so if anyone is selling a used working unit, please message me. I'm really struggling with this backup iPhone. What a horrible UX for an OS.
    08-13-16 10:28 AM
    If all you need is email, texting and a phone... go for it.

If you need apps, forget about the Passport. While today it might be able to run many Android Apps, everyday that number get smaller and will continue to.
    You forgot reading documents and Web browsing, both of which are very good on the PP.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 11:17 AM
    How many apps does anyone need? The reality is most apps are subtle copies, there isn't much that is truly innovative. And if there was, then BB would get a copy. Smartest move by BB to redesign towards being able to load Android apps.
    08-13-16 05:55 PM
59 123