I want to come back to blackberry. I switched to iPhone about three years ago but I really like the passport. I just don't know if it's still worth getting now.
    07-26-16 01:23 AM
    And I also wloud like to ask how is keybord doing on it? Is it really that different?
    07-26-16 03:44 AM
    I have had my Passport for almost 2years. If it goes out one day I will buy another passport. Best phone I ever had.

Posted via CB10
    weael16 likes this.
    07-26-16 07:17 AM
    If all you need is email, texting and a phone... go for it.

If you need apps, forget about the Passport. While today it might be able to run many Android Apps, everyday that number get smaller and will continue to.
    07-26-16 07:32 AM
    Depends on what you use your phone for.
    If you need apps from the Google Play Store, then get a BlackBerry with Android.
    But if you mostly use your phone for documents, email and messages and just general communication, nothing beats the Passport in my opinion.

You'd need to think about about you use your phone for.

 Passport/SQW100-3  Make BlackBerry Great Again!
    Last edited by jope28; 07-26-16 at 01:42 PM.
    weael16 and andy957 like this.
    07-26-16 08:59 AM
    Thank you. I only use Twitter, Facebook and Instagram sometimes. Nothing else. I read somewhere on here that even those apps will not work next year and I'm kinda worried about that. I wish I would have found out about the passport a long time ago
    07-26-16 01:26 PM
    Thank you. I only use Twitter, Facebook and Instagram sometimes. Nothing else. I read somewhere on here that even those apps will not work next year and I'm kinda worried about that. I wish I would have found out about the passport a long time ago
    Twitter still works well on BlackBerry 10. Facebook is the one that is really bad, and always has been bad, on BlackBerry 10. Instagram seems to be working without issues on my Z10, I try keeping it updated as often as I can as well. Although for Instagram since it's not a native app, it will be hard to predict how long we are able to use the app until it is rendered incompatible.

To be honest, the DTEK50 actually would seem to suit your needs pretty well. I would suggest the Priv too but at the price the Priv goes for, might as well go for the DTEK50 considering that it has apps and services from BlackBerry that you would find similar equivalents to on the BlackBerry 10 platform.
    07-26-16 03:10 PM
    I'm considering buying a back up in case mine breaks.

Posted via CB10
    bliebs77 likes this.
    07-26-16 03:50 PM
    Yes have the white one but now want the red one to

Posted via CB10
    08-04-16 07:48 PM
    Facebox, Blaq and iGran work great.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 03:51 AM
    Twitter is outdated
    Facebook works only via Web
    No official app for Instagram
    And Yeah after four months no Whatsapp too..

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 12:17 PM
    Twitter is outdated
    Facebook works only via Web
    No official app for Instagram
    And Yeah after four months no Whatsapp too..

Posted via CB10
    Not at all, there are native third clients apps working great for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.

The Heralds of Death here are very tiring.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-16 01:02 PM
    You need to make sure the basic functionality of the apps you need is there; my only issue might be whatsapp since BBM doesn't seem to be working for my friends on iPhone. The native abilities of the Passport are a pleasure to use.
    08-05-16 02:43 PM
    I'm currently saving any extra cash I have so I can buy a few more Passports. Screw Bungie- I got a REAL ten year plan.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley and REMYX like this.
    08-05-16 11:36 PM
    I got the black and then red and now the silver.

The silver is my favorite in terms of looks and feel. And yes the keyboard is a lot different feeling. It's hard to describe, but the original design keyboard didn't have the same feel when I pressed down on keys, and I had a few issues with double typing.

The Silver Edition keyboard feels more polished to use. The keys all click down evenly, the original had a mushier feel. And the shape of the buttons themselves is different.

The Silver Edition reminds me a lot of the Mercedes Benz G-Wagon. It's boxy and bold and you can't tell if it's old or new until you use it. The original Passport reminds me of a tool Batman would use (especially the black one).

Either Passport is unique, and some people think one or both versions are ugly. If this SE broke today, I'd order a new one before I went to sleep tonight.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 02:01 AM
    No. Very disapointed with BlackBerry. Probably buy a s7 edge.

Posted via CB10
    Al1n likes this.
    08-06-16 07:11 AM
    I'm considering buying a back up in case mine breaks.

Posted via CB10
    Me too. I have the OG Passport but might get the SE

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    08-06-16 07:25 AM
    Be strong and dont worry. We even have the workwide app that will let you twitter on one side and have the web or whatever on the other side!
    08-06-16 08:54 AM
    I want the red passport myself, using the og black right now!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    08-06-16 09:13 AM
    I love mine, keyboard took a little getting used to, as well as its overall width, but give it a week and you'll wonder why you waited so long to get one. Screen size is great for reading web pages too. And you'll be the first kid on the block to have one!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 09:22 AM
    Love my the design of my Passport and keyboard. The Hub is awesome. My issues are performance and app compatibility. My Passport locks up at least once a week, usually while running an app, especially the native BlackBerry Map...forget about any Android app. For a business oriented device, I still need apps to get my job done. I will probably be saying goodbye to BlackBerry in the near future, if there was a Passport on Android...I know dreaming.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 01:01 PM
    I got myself another one a month and a half ago. No regrets!

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 01:13 PM
    Man for me only red passport its one hell of a sexy beast.....for me it will be dooms day when passport with os10 goes down yet passport will go down in history as passport the unrivaled beast....nothing compares or even comes close to being a passport user....tried android and ios they felt outdated and more of a game box...I so wish they launch android passport i will preorder light years in advance will double pay....only passport users can understand what I mean....the hardware and software are ten years ahead to any platform its just the app eco that dint fall in os10s favor...hail passport

Red passport
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    08-06-16 01:18 PM
    Love my the design of my Passport and keyboard. The Hub is awesome. My issues are performance and app compatibility. My Passport locks up at least once a week, usually while running an app, especially the native BlackBerry Map...forget about any Android app. For a business oriented device, I still need apps to get my job done. I will probably be saying goodbye to BlackBerry in the near future, if there was a Passport on Android...I know dreaming.

Posted via CB10
    Something went wrong or broke. My Att and SE does not do that and I have been all over with droid apps. I think I would be in the gutter sick and broke without a dime if I didnt have mine. You should ask for help to reload the software.
    08-06-16 08:46 PM
    Hmmm that's the hard decision........

Posted via CB10
    08-06-16 09:12 PM
59 123