No, I don't want a slab phone

Posted via the mighty White Passport
    09-22-15 08:02 PM
    I would. I can imagine a purely virtual keyboard that is more efficient than the current Passport's semi-physical keyboard in term of comfort as well as area.

Posted via CB10/BB PP SE.
    09-22-15 08:20 PM
    I would not automatically reject it, but I bought the Passport specifically because I prefer a physical keyboard. On the other hand, I would be very receptive to a Playbook with a physical keyboard.
    09-22-15 08:24 PM
    It would just be another tablet. Or should I say "phablet".
    09-22-15 09:04 PM
    I would. I can imagine a purely virtual keyboard that is more efficient than the current Passport's semi-physical keyboard in term of comfort as well as area.

I agree completely. Imagine if the virtual keyboard were also adjustable in size, with possibility of fixing it like the current physical keyboard, or having programmable function keys. The SE edition is a little bigger than a passport. I would make it a little smaller and keep to a 4:3 ratio. Make it as light as possible but with still same battery. I think BlackBerry should make the passport in a class of its own dedicated for those who need to work wide. The touch should also enable longer image than the physical.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 03:07 AM
    Yes, would be the first to buy one!! but i think is just a dream!! or NOT?
    09-23-15 09:01 AM
    No not a chance. If there isn't a keyboard I am not interested.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 09:13 AM
    I think it would be kinda cool. Of course I would have to try it but don't like judging things that I haven't used yet. First time I seen the pp I thought it was so ulgy and just a stupid idea. Then I got one and decided I would no longer say I don't like something without trying it first. then I seen the silver edition pp and thought why, why would they do that it looks no where near as good as the original. Then I traded for one and said wow this thing is special and feels so much nicer then the original
    09-23-15 09:27 AM
    Nope!
    09-23-15 09:55 AM
    Tablets sure, but if BBRY added 4:3 to the mix it would mean that they would have three different aspect ratios dividing up their share of the pie.
    09-23-15 10:26 AM
    I'm with the pkb folks. No all-touch anymore for me. So no.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 10:41 AM
    Question should be modified to 'would you buy an all touch Passport running Android'? My answer would then change to no.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-15 01:34 PM
    Without the keyboard it wouldn't be a passport. Maybe a z40 if it was a touch device, but I wouldn't call it a passport.

Posted on my Passport to the future
    09-29-15 01:50 PM
    Absolutely. A full-touch Passport is what I've been wanting since the first time I held a Passport. I honestly prefer the BB10 virtual keyboard to the Passport's keyboard and the added screen real-estate for watching videos and games is only a plus.
    09-29-15 04:12 PM
    No thanks. A physical keyboard is a key option for me. I'm not opposed to a device having all touch and a physical keyboard but I am done with all touch devices.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 01:28 AM
    since bb is going android....

how would a full touch passport be any better than a galaxy note? about same size, both android but note has a pen for additional function while bb would lose they signature feature?

sure security.... but no reason samsung cant do the same as bb either if they choose to.

if bb os is being dropped, a full touch phone would be just another one, but with worse hardware
    10-04-15 04:48 AM
    Simple - BBOS 10

since bb is going android....

how would a full touch passport be any better than a galaxy note? about same size, both android but note has a pen for additional function while bb would lose they signature feature?

sure security.... but no reason samsung cant do the same as bb either if they choose to.

if bb os is being dropped, a full touch phone would be just another one, but with worse hardware
    10-04-15 01:22 PM
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 02:06 PM
    Hello,

Maybe. I guess I would have to see. One of the coolest features is the touch sensitive keyboard so not sure.

KAM

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 02:59 PM
    Yes, if it is equipped with a better keyboard layout (better than the current one) like this:

Would you buy a full touch passport-blackberry-kb1.png

10-04-15 09:13 PM
45 12