Is it worth to buy blackberry passport now ?
    If you say yes , tell me how can i use the social media apps "whatsapp , viber and messenger " with voice call ?
    12-17-16 04:55 PM
    Yes
    Twitter = Blaq, Tweetly or the stock app
    WhatsApp = Avail until mid of next year
    Viber = Cobalt or Snap

Fwiw

Posted via CB rocking a Passport SE
    S1lv1o likes this.
    12-17-16 05:00 PM
    Come on, you know the answer before you even posted this. Just another attempt to trash the blackberry Passport phone.

I don't need any of those apps.....I just need a smartphone for email, hub, finance, maps, news, or items that doesn't waste my time....next

Posted via CB10
    85_305, ahhhlain, joseanmx and 2 others like this.
    12-17-16 05:25 PM
    Yes
    Twitter = Blaq, Tweetly or the stock app
    WhatsApp = Avail until mid of next year
    Viber = Cobalt or Snap

Fwiw

Posted via CB rocking a Passport SE
    Can i make voice call by whatsapp and viber?
    12-17-16 10:56 PM
    Yes, why not. Passport is best phone.
    12-18-16 04:10 AM
    Yes, why not. Passport is best phone.
    I used to passport . But now I don't use it .
    I want to buy it again . But i heard many news "passport don't support whatsapp and viber.... "
    Now i want to hear correct news before buy it .
    Thank you
    12-18-16 06:56 AM
    If you say yes , tell me how can i use the social media apps "whatsapp , viber and messenger " with voice call ?
    Yes. I suggest you to go for passport SE because I heard that keyboard is softer and less demanding for finger pressure on when typing.
    12-18-16 08:53 AM
    Absolutely not

Posted via Passport SE
    12-18-16 09:25 AM
    I used to passport . But now I don't use it .
    I want to buy it again . But i heard many news "passport don't support whatsapp and viber.... "
    Now i want to hear correct news before buy it .
    Thank you
    Whatsapp will stop working i believe in june, viber is an android app that works with bugs

Posted via Passport SE
    12-18-16 09:27 AM
    Come on, you know the answer before you even posted this. Just another attempt to trash the blackberry Passport phone.

I don't need any of those apps.....I just need a smartphone for email, hub, finance, maps, news, or items that doesn't waste my time....next

Posted via CB10
    John,
    The OP wasn't asking YOU what your needs were. He was asking what might work for HIS needs.
    What do you say we try to conduct ourselves in a more friendly, positive and a somewhat more mature manner.

Free admission doesn't mean you should freely trash the place!

(if anyone's keeping score, the "somewhat more mature" was for my benefit)
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    12-19-16 12:57 AM
    Passport arguably is the best phone ever by Blackberry . Whatsapp support available till mid 2017. I am using the blaq app for twitter and it works well. Viber Iam not using .
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    12-19-16 01:08 AM
    I'm using 2 Whatsapp on my BlackBerry device.First one is in App World second one apk.So you wouldn't have a problem in the future.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 02:18 AM
    I'm using 2 Whatsapp on my BlackBerry device.First one is in App World second one apk.So you wouldn't have a problem in the future.

Posted via CB10
    Can you make voice call?
    12-19-16 02:44 AM
    Can i make voice call by whatsapp and viber?
    No idea about Viber (don't use it), but I make voice calls with WhatsApp at least once a week
    12-19-16 03:33 AM
    No idea about Viber (don't use it), but I make voice calls with WhatsApp at least once a week
    Thank you
    12-19-16 03:36 AM
    Well Facebook was supposed to stop working and it did not.

Facebook Messaging stopped working but we still have third party solutions.

Never used the Facebook app on android anyway. I preferred the web page since it uses less battery CPU and less of a privacy concern.

Whatsapp was supposed to stop end of December, it did not. Now it's supposed to stop in June 2017. That will be interesting but I have a feeling it is not the end.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 03:57 AM
    My advice is this: If you want one, buy one. FWIW, however, there's a good YouTube video by a guy who demonstrates how to make WhatsApp work on a BB10 phone.
    12-19-16 04:54 PM
    As a secondary phone definitely !!

Posted via CB10
    12-19-16 07:41 PM
    Hi I have Viber version 5.6.5.1873 and I make calls on it all the time with no problem and the same goes for Line. You have to deside if The Passport is the right phone for you. Does it fit your needs? It does for me as I'm all about communication and I use Twitter quite a bit as well. Messenger I don't use so I don't know about that one. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (Still waiting on 10.3.3) and Semi Retired Z10
    12-20-16 02:41 AM
    Hi I have Viber version 5.6.5.1873 and I make calls on it all the time with no problem and the same goes for Line. You have to deside if The Passport is the right phone for you. Does it fit your needs? It does for me as I'm all about communication and I use Twitter quite a bit as well. Messenger I don't use so I don't know about that one. Rocking 24-7 with my Passport SE (Still waiting on 10.3.3) and Semi Retired Z10
    Thank you
    I use twitter , facebook, whatsapp , viber and read books .
    Blackberry passport is agood choice for me .
    12-20-16 07:14 AM
    Can you make voice call?
    Apk Whatsapp working like android devices. So yes you can voice call
    12-20-16 10:23 PM
    I too entered PPSE family last week. Trust me, its a beautiful device to use. I have been an apple user for the past 4-5 years. No regrets and still happy with Iphone. But Passport is totally different from Apple and Android. I would'nt compare BB OS10 with Android because you will know the difference once you start using Blackberry. Its so smooth and easy to use. I have seen my friends/Colleagues's Droid Phones, barely 6 month old hanging, or getting affected by some malwares. If you are very concerned about Apps, then I would suggest you to get a cheap Android Phones available in market. I still use my Iphone 4s for some apps like UBER & OLA Cabs (I am not an APP dependent guy). I personally feel Apps can get your work done for like 50-60% and I have seen people accessing Facebook & messenger in their Laptops because their Mobiles gets heated up pretty quickly & drains your battery crazy. Unless you experience Passport, you will not know what it can do. Passport is very helpful for reading in browser, accessing mails & HUB will surely make your job a lot easier as you dont need to open a particular app to access. I hope my experience would have helped you & i am still learning what my passport can do & that keeps me pretty excited to use it.
    mmednick1 likes this.
    12-21-16 01:55 AM
    Up to u!

Posted via CB10 with passport SE.
    12-21-16 05:06 AM