Looking for suggestions for working out with my passport. Mainly cases or equipment which will enable me to do so.

Some things I'd like to do are:
    Go for runs and track with a running app
    Use the video function for P90X videos (Mainly the Plyo ones)
    Biking
    etc.

So I guess I am looking for suggestions on a good arm band.
    06-25-15 01:39 PM
    Looking for suggestions for working out with my passport. Mainly cases or equipment which will enable me to do so.

Some things I'd like to do are:
    Go for runs and track with a running app
    Use the video function for P90X videos (Mainly the Plyo ones)
    Biking
    etc.

So I guess I am looking for suggestions on a good arm band.
    I've always used Aquapac armbands (Aquapac - Waterproof Camera Bags iPhone iPad iPod cases and more - AQUAPAC Waterproof Cases | Waterproof cases for camera, iphone, ipod, ipad; Waterproof backpack, drybags) for my BlackBerry's (Q10, many Bolds, etc), though none of the current ones in my cupboard fit my Passport. The Aquapac armbands have always worked perfectly for swimming, sailing and snorkelling (though I rarely go more than 8m down) - for the snorkelling, you have to look for the "submersible 8" rating.
    06-25-15 01:53 PM
    I've always used Aquapac armbands (Aquapac - Waterproof Camera Bags iPhone iPad iPod cases and more - AQUAPAC Waterproof Cases | Waterproof cases for camera, iphone, ipod, ipad; Waterproof backpack, drybags) for my BlackBerry's (Q10, many Bolds, etc), though none of the current ones in my cupboard fit my Passport. The Aquapac armbands have always worked perfectly for swimming, sailing and snorkelling (though I rarely go more than 8m down) - for the snorkelling, you have to look for the "submersible 8" rating.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately they operate out of the UK It seems. I'm located in Canada. Don't even want to think about the S&H charges would be.
    06-25-15 01:56 PM
    dude hurry up redeem this... click on the link and get the working out app for free quick this is exactly the kind of app you're looking for don't miss this opportunity
    Get yourself a free copy of CascaRun Pro only for today | CrackBerry.com
    06-25-15 01:58 PM
    dude hurry up redeem this... click on the link and get the working out app for free quick this is exactly the kind of app you're looking for don't miss this opportunity
    damn I sound like a spaming scammer
    iToya likes this.
    06-25-15 01:59 PM
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately they operate out of the UK It seems. I'm located in Canada. Don't even want to think about the S&H charges would be.
    I know they have a USA store as a friend bought her iPhone swimming case (with waterproof headphone socket thingy) from it. Do USA stores normally service Canada too?

I think worldwide delivery is about 5 (c.$8) as I sent one to a friend in Australia for her Christmas pressie last year.
    06-25-15 02:04 PM
    Already done man! LOL... Spammer
    06-25-15 02:20 PM
    I use a sports belt. It's like a soupped up fanny pack without the fanny pack. Passport fits without a problem while I'm running, biking, lifting, etc. I found mine cheap on Groupon, but they're available from plenty of retailers on Amazon, eBay, etc.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    06-25-15 02:56 PM
    I use a sports belt. It's like a soupped up fanny pack without the fanny pack. Passport fits without a problem while I'm running, biking, lifting, etc. I found mine cheap on Groupon, but they're available from plenty of retailers on Amazon, eBay, etc.

Typed and swiped from my Passport.
    Thanks for the idea! Looking at Amazon now for one. I think that this may suit me just great
    06-26-15 08:13 AM