So far I've got a number of apps working.

I've used the cobalt Google playstore method and found about 80% of the apps I use.

Facebook is buggy and sometimes crashes.
    FB messenger works fine which is good because I don't waste time scrolling thru coronavirus fear messages these days.
    Pages for FB doesn't load and crashes all the time. It's version 4.1
    Instagram app crashes all the time.
    Can't load twitter app from anywhere.
    Still looking for Esso Speedpass, Wordpress, Tim Hortons and Starbucks and a few other smaller regional apps.

Posted with my Passport via CB10
    03-09-20 10:57 AM
    So far I've got a number of apps working.

I've used the cobalt Google playstore method and found about 80% of the apps I use.

Facebook is buggy and sometimes crashes.
    FB messenger works fine which is good because I don't waste time scrolling thru coronavirus fear messages these days.
    Pages for FB doesn't load and crashes all the time. It's version 4.1
    Instagram app crashes all the time.
    Can't load twitter app from anywhere.
    Still looking for Esso Speedpass, Wordpress, Tim Hortons and Starbucks and a few other smaller regional apps.

See you other post.
    03-09-20 11:01 AM
    03-09-20 11:17 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1178907

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    Awesome. Thanks... couldn't remember which thread.

03-09-20 11:20 AM
    https://t.me/bb10dev/587

On telegram you can find apk that works great on BB10!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-11-20 02:36 PM
    https://t.me/bb10dev/587

On telegram you can find apk that works great on BB10!!!

Posted via CB10
    How are we to know these devs or APK's in the telegram group are to be trusted?

03-11-20 04:53 PM
    I did just download BlackPlayer and JetAudio Plus and am very please. I have been looking for a music player that has folder options as a search category. I was using FolderMusic from Blackberry World but bluetooth controls were not working properly 100% of the time. I will be scanning this Telegram Group more

03-12-20 07:15 AM
    How are we to know these devs or APK's in the telegram group are to be trusted?

Why don't you guys just use f-droid to manage telegram install & updates (and many other apps as well)?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-20 07:21 AM
    Why don't you guys just use f-droid to manage telegram install & updates (and many other apps as well)?

Posted via CB10
    To be honest I have had something similar to F-Droid on my Passport to get apps and updates but it proved to have a significant hit to my battery life. I prefer to find something that works and save it manually. Besides being on BB10 why would anyone want any app to update? lol.

03-12-20 07:29 AM
    To be honest I have had something similar to F-Droid on my Passport to get apps and updates but it proved to have a significant hit to my battery life. I prefer to find something that works and save it manually. Besides being on BB10 why would anyone want any app to update? lol.

"Something similar" is definitely not the official f-droid store. I have it on all of my bb10 devices, neves experienced any battery drains.
    I can think of at least a dozen reasons why would one want to update an application. Please, do not start this religious war on me...

Posted via CB10
    03-12-20 07:41 AM
    "Something similar" is definitely not the official f-droid store. I have it on all of my bb10 devices, neves experienced any battery drains.
    I can think of at least a dozen reasons why would one want to update an application. Please, do not start this religious war on me...

Posted via CB10
    Nothing to do with religion my friend. Anyone using BB10 knows that updates can break functionality of an app on BB10 due to the 4.3 restriction. I don't need an update to something that works on BB10 and am at a loss as to why I would need it?

03-12-20 07:43 AM
    Nothing to do with religion my friend. Anyone using BB10 knows that updates can break functionality of an app on BB10 due to the 4.3 restriction. I don't need an update to something that works on BB10 and am at a loss as to why I would need it?

It is tho. And silly too. I am a bb10 user, my q10 is my daily, and I am a proud owner of a pp se too. Updates bring security patches and new functionality. I am aware that if I update to something that requires ART 4.4 or higher it will not work. And that is exactly where f-droid comes in the picture, because it checks for compatibility first, and only tells you to update (doesn't update anything without asking) if the new version is still compatible with your device.
    Another thing what I do not understand is why would anyone install something like telegram from a random unknown source from where you get something that may or may not have been tinkered with, when an official place exists from where you can get the trusted release.
    I know sometimes there is no other way, because the still working ones are not published anymore in any place like this, but as long as I can have this I will not give it up. I like to trust my infrastructure.
    One more good thing about the f-droid versions: they do not require any google nonsense on your phone. Which is good news regarding not only your privacy but your battery life as well!

Posted via CB10
    03-12-20 08:09 AM
    It is tho. And silly too. I am a bb10 user, my q10 is my daily, and I am a proud owner of a pp se too. Updates bring security patches and new functionality. I am aware that if I update to something that requires ART 4.4 or higher it will not work. And that is exactly where f-droid comes in the picture, because it checks for compatibility first, and only tells you to update (doesn't update anything without asking) if the new version is still compatible with your device.
    Another thing what I do not understand is why would anyone install something like telegram from a random unknown source from where you get something that may or may not have been tinkered with, when an official place exists from where you can get the trusted release.
    I know sometimes there is no other way, because the still working ones are not published anymore in any place like this, but as long as I can have this I will not give it up. I like to trust my infrastructure.
    One more good thing about the f-droid versions: they do not require any google nonsense on your phone. Which is good news regarding not only your privacy but your battery life as well!

Posted via CB10
    Ok maybe after your persuasion I will give it a try. Do you have a link for share for F-Droid?

I like the point regarding no Google services required or nonsense
    03-12-20 11:16 AM
    Isn't this the F-Droid app that I installed from an APK file? My version is F-Droid 1.7.1, package version 1.0.100.7051
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-12-20 11:30 AM
    Isn't this the F-Droid app that I installed from an APK file? My version is F-Droid 1.7.1, package version 1.0.100.7051
    I don't know the latest version from heart, but you can go to f-droid.org and download the official .apk from there. You will not find everything there tho, only the stuff that the authors made opensource.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-20 11:43 AM
    Just checked my app, and the version I have (mentioned above) is the one recommended, it seems. Also says it was updated one week ago. Thanks again!
    03-12-20 11:56 AM
    No problem, I hope it will help you to keep your passport alive and useful!

Posted via CB10
    saint300 likes this.
    03-12-20 12:17 PM
    Still looking for a way to get MS teams working on my Passport. Both Kiwi browser and Fennec are 'unsupported ' when it comes to Teams.

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    03-14-20 03:27 AM
    MS Teams require a modern JavaScript engine implementation. Seems very unlikely to be feasible on the Blackberry 10 phones.
    04-04-20 08:37 AM
    Hi all. Trying to find a OneNote apk that will work with my passport. can anyone help?
    04-09-20 08:10 PM
    This version works on Q10 OneNote version 15.0.3930.1007 I believe it is from apk mirror just search for OneNote in the search field
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackberry-limited/

Posted via CB10
    04-10-20 05:19 PM
    This version works on Q10 OneNote version 15.0.3930.1007 I believe it is from apk mirror just search for OneNote in the search field
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/blackberry-limited/

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very much!!!
    04-10-20 09:52 PM
    v 15.0.3930. It works well on my classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-20 04:26 AM
    v 15.0.3930. It works well on my classic.

Posted via CB10
    Thank you.
    04-11-20 09:30 AM
    Sorry to bother uou again. Any apk for one drive? Thanks again.
    04-11-20 03:46 PM